Guilty As Charged! The Determinants of Honor Court Convictions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- C. Emre Alper, 2001. "The Turkish Liquidity Crisis of 2000: What Went Wrong..," Working Papers 2001/11, Bogazici University, Department of Economics.
- Burak Saltoglu & Jon Danielsson, 2003.
"Anatomy of a Market Crash: A Market Microstructure Analysis of the Turkish Overnight Liquidity Crisis,"
FMG Discussion Papers
dp456, Financial Markets Group.
- Danielsson, Jon & Saltoglu, Burak, 2003. "Anatomy of a market crash: a market microstructure analysis of the Turkish overnight liquidity crisis," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 24855, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Akin, Guzin Gulsun & Aysan, Ahmet Faruk & Yildiran, Levent, 2008. "Transformation of the Turkish Financial Sector in the Aftermath of the 2001 Crisis," MPRA Paper 17803, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
- I00 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - General - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:atlecj:v:38:y:2010:i:4:p:461-462. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.