Why should trade between Central Asia and China continue to expand?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- David Jay Green, 2001. "Regional co-operation policies in Central Asia," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(8), pages 1151-1164.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Libman, Alexander & Vinokurov, Evgeny, 2010.
"Is it really different? Patterns of regionalisation in the post-Soviet Central Asia,"
Frankfurt School - Working Paper Series
155, Frankfurt School of Finance and Management.
- Libman, Alexander & Vinokurov, Evgeny, 2010. "Is it really different? Patterns of regionalization in the post-Soviet Central Asia," MPRA Paper 21062, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Xu, Hangtian, 2016. "Domestic railroad infrastructure and exports: Evidence from the Silk Route," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 129-147.
- Julien Vercueil, 2015.
"De la Russie à la Chine ? Le basculement énergétique de l'Asie centrale,"
Mondes en développement,
De Boeck Université, vol. 0(1), pages 47-60.
- Julien Vercueil, 2015. "De la Russie à la Chine ? Le basculement énergétique de l'Asie centrale," Post-Print halshs-01422013, HAL.
- ARMAN MAZHIKEYEV & Huw Edwards, 2015. "Consequences Of Asymmetric Deeper Eurasian Economic Integration," EcoMod2015 8365, EcoMod.
- Ying Ge & Yin He & Yeheng Jiang & Xiaopeng Yin, 2014. "Special Issue: Issues in Asia. Guest Editor: Laixun Zhao," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(2), pages 300-312, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:asiaeu:v:5:y:2007:i:2:p:235-252. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.