The Causality between Salary Structures and Team Performance: A Panel Analysis in a Professional Baseball League
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- John J. Siegfried & Andrew Zimbalist, 2000. "The Economics of Sports Facilities and Their Communities," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 14(3), pages 95-114, Summer.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jane, Wen-Jhan, 2010. "Raising salary or redistributing it: A panel analysis of Major League Baseball," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 107(2), pages 297-299, May.
- Le Maux, Benoit & Rocaboy, Yvon, 2012.
"A simple microfoundation for the utilization of fragmentation indexes to measure the performance of a team,"
Elsevier, vol. 116(3), pages 491-493.
- Benoît Le Maux & Yvon Rocaboy, 2011. "A simple microfoundation for the utilization of fragmentation indexes to measure the performance of a team," Economics Working Paper from Condorcet Center for political Economy at CREM-CNRS 2011-02-ccr, Condorcet Center for political Economy.
- Benoît Le Maux & Yvon Rocaboy, 2012. "A simple microfoundation for the utilization of fragmentation indexes to measure the performance of a team," Post-Print halshs-00703598, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsEquity Theory; panel Granger Causality test; salary regulation; Tournament Theory; Yankee Paradox;
- L83 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Sports; Gambling; Restaurants; Recreation; Tourism
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jsf:intjsf:v:4:y:2009:i:2:p:136-150. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Victor Matheson). General contact details of provider: http://www.fitinfotech.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.