Vend It Like Beckham: David Beckham's Effect on MLS Ticket Sales
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Carlino, Gerald & Coulson, N. Edward, 2004.
"Compensating differentials and the social benefits of the NFL,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 25-50, July.
- Gerald A. Carlino & N. Edward Coulson, 2002. "Compensating differentials and the social benefits of the NFL," Working Papers 02-12, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, revised 01 Sep 2003.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Budzinski, Oliver & Feddersen, Arne, 2015. "Grundlagen der Sportnachfrage: Theorie und Empirie der Einflussfaktoren auf die Zuschauernachfrage," Ilmenau Economics Discussion Papers 94, Ilmenau University of Technology, Institute of Economics.
- repec:bla:ecinqu:v:55:y:2017:i:2:p:1104-1118 is not listed on IDEAS
- Todd Jewell, 2014. "Major league soccer in the USA," Chapters,in: Handbook on the Economics of Professional Football, chapter 21, pages 351-367 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
Keywordsattendance; soccer; MLS; David Beckham;
- L83 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Sports; Gambling; Restaurants; Recreation; Tourism
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jsf:intjsf:v:3:y:2008:i:4:p:189-195. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Victor Matheson) or (). General contact details of provider: http://www.fitinfotech.com/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .