Applying the Bootstrap Technique to Real Estate Appraisal: An Empirical Analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Charles M. Tiebout, 1956. "A Pure Theory of Local Expenditures," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 64, pages 416-416.
- Douglas B. Diamond, Jr., 1980. "The Relationship between Amenities and Urban Land Prices," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 56(1), pages 21-32.
- Dennis R. Capozza, 1976. "Forecasting Long-Run Land use Patterns with an Aggregative Model of Urban Housing and Transportation: The Case of Los Angeles," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 4(1), pages 23-39.
- Roger E. Alcaly, 1976. "Transportation and Urban Land Values: A Review of the Theoretical Literature," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 52(1), pages 42-53.
- Terry V. Grissom & Ko Wang & James R. Webb, 1992. "The Spatial Equilibrium of Intra-Regional Rates of Return and the Implications for Real Estate Portfolio Diversification," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 7(1), pages 59-72.
- C. F. Sirmans, 1976. "An Econometric Analysis of Urban Travel Behavior Between Residence and Work Site," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 4(2), pages 19-31.
- Solow, Robert M. & Vickrey, William S., 1971. "Land use in a long narrow city," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 430-447, December.
- Terry V. Grissom & David Hartzell & Crocker H. Liu, 1987. "An Approach to Industrial Real Estate Market Segmentation and Valuation Using the Arbitrage Pricing Paradigm," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 15(3), pages 199-219.
- Krumm, Ronald J., 1980. "Neighborhood amenities: An economic analysis," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 208-224, March.
- Wang, Ko & Grissom, Terry V. & Webb, James R. & Spellman, Lewis, 1991. "The impact of rental properties on the value of single-family residences," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 152-166, September.
- C. F. Sirmans & Arnold L. Redman, 1979. "apital-Land Substitution and the Price Elasticity of Demand for Urban Residential Land," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 54(2), pages 167-176.
- Mingche M. Li & H. James Brown, 1980. "Micro-Neighborhood Externalities and Hedonic Housing Prices," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 56(2), pages 125-141.
- Smith, Barton A., 1978. "Measuring the value of urban amenities," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 370-387, July.
- Donald C. Guy & John L. Hysom & Stephen R. Ruth, 1985. "The Effect of Subsidized Housing on Values of Adjacent Housing," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 13(4), pages 378-387.
- James R. Markusen, 1979. "Elements of Real Asset Pricing: A Theoretical Analysis with Special Reference to Urban Land Prices," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 54(2), pages 153-166.
- Grieson, Ronald E, 1973. "The Supply of Rental Housing: Comment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 63(3), pages 433-436, June.
- Winger, Alan R, 1969. "Regional Growth Disparities and the Mortgage Market," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 24(4), pages 659-662, September.
- Homer Hoyt, 1964. "Recent Distortions of the Classical Models of Urban Structure," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 40(2), pages 199-212.
- Ohls, James C. & Weisberg, Richard Chadbourn & White, Michelle J., 1974. "The effect of zoning on land value," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(4), pages 428-444, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brent W. Ambrose, 1990. "An Analysis of the Factors Affecting Light Industrial Property Valuation," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 5(3), pages 355-370.
More about this item
- L85 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Real Estate Services
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jre:issued:v:5:n:1:1990:p:33-40. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (JRER Graduate Assistant/Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://www.aresnet.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.