Taking the Lie Out of Liar Loans: The Effect of Reduced Documentation on the Performance and Pricing of Alt-A and Subprime Mortgages
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marsha J. Courchane & Stephen L. Ross, 2018.
"Evidence and Actions on Mortgage Market Disparities: Research, Fair Lending Enforcement and Consumer Protection,"
2018-052, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Marsha J. Courchane & Stephen L. Ross, 2018. "Evidence and Actions on Mortgage Market Disparities: Research, Fair lending Enforcement and Consumer Protection," Working papers 2018-14, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- repec:kap:jfsres:v:54:y:2018:i:3:d:10.1007_s10693-017-0274-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zhao, Yunhui, 2016. "Got Hurt for What You Paid? Revisiting Government Subsidy in the U.S. Mortgage Market," MPRA Paper 81083, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Aug 2017.
- James P. Dow, 2016. "Mortgage originations during 2002-2007 as an example of an evolutionary market," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 26(5), pages 1007-1032, December.
More about this item
- L85 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Real Estate Services
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jre:issued:v:35:n:4:2013:p:507-554. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (JRER Graduate Assistant/Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://www.aresnet.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.