Forecasting Residential Real Estate Price Changes from Online Search Activity
Download full text from publisher
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- How monitoring online ‘Brexit’ talk can weigh the EU referendum result
by Blog Admin in British Politics and Policy at LSE on 2015-06-24 12:00:28
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Theologos Dergiades & Costas Milas & Theodore Panagiotidis, 2015.
"Tweets, Google trends, and sovereign spreads in the GIIPS,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 67(2), pages 406-432.
- Dergiades, Theologos & Milas, Costas & Panagiotidis, Theodore, 2013. "Tweets, Google trends and sovereign spreads in the GIIPS," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 54405, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Theologos Dergiades & Costas Milas & Theodore Panagiotidis, 2013. "Tweets, Google Trends and Sovereign Spreads in the GIIPS," GreeSE – Hellenic Observatory Papers on Greece and Southeast Europe 78, Hellenic Observatory, LSE.
- Theologos Dergiades & Costas Milas & Theodore Panagiotidis, 2014. "Tweets, Google Trends and Sovereign Spreads in the GIIPS," Discussion Paper Series 2014_04, Department of Economics, University of Macedonia, revised Jun 2014.
- Oestmann Marco & Bennöhr Lars, 2015.
"Determinants of house price dynamics. What can we learn from search engine data?,"
Review of Economics,
De Gruyter, vol. 66(1), pages 99-127, April.
- Bennöhr, Lars & Oestmann, Marco, 2014. "Determinants of house price dynamics. What can we learn from search engine data?," Working Paper 153/2014, Helmut Schmidt University, Hamburg.
- Oestmann, Marco & Bennöhr, Lars, 2015. "Determinants of house price dynamics. What can we learn from search engine data?," Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy 113198, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Chauvet, Marcelle & Gabriel, Stuart & Lutz, Chandler, 2016. "Mortgage default risk: New evidence from internet search queries," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 91-111.
- Prashant Das & Alan Ziobrowski & N. Coulson, 2015. "Online Information Search, Market Fundamentals and Apartment Real Estate," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 51(4), pages 480-502, November.
- Coble, David & Pincheira, Pablo, 2017. "Nowcasting Building Permits with Google Trends," MPRA Paper 76514, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Steffen Heinig & Anupam Nanda & Sotiris Tsolacos, 2016. "Which Sentiment Indicators Matter? An Analysis of the European Commercial Real Estate Market," ICMA Centre Discussion Papers in Finance icma-dp2016-04, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Sheridan Titman & Ko Wang & Jing Yang, 2014. "The Dynamics of Housing Prices," NBER Working Papers 20418, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Theologos Dergiades & Eleni Mavragani & Bing Pan, 2017. "Arrivals of Tourists in Cyprus: Mind the Web Search Intensity," GreeSE – Hellenic Observatory Papers on Greece and Southeast Europe 107, Hellenic Observatory, LSE.
More about this item
- L85 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Real Estate Services
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jre:issued:v:35:n:3:2013:p:283-312. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (JRER Graduate Assistant/Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://www.aresnet.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.