The Estimation and Determinants of the Price Elasticity of Housing Supply: Evidence from China
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wu, Jing & Gyourko, Joseph & Deng, Yongheng, 2016.
"Evaluating the risk of Chinese housing markets: What we know and what we need to know,"
China Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 91-114.
- Jing Wu & Joseph Gyourko & Yongheng Deng, 2015. "Evaluating the Risk of Chinese Housing Markets: What We Know and What We Need to Know," NBER Working Papers 21346, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chen, Pu & Wang, Chunyang & Liu, Yangyan, 2015. "Real estate prices and firm borrowings: Micro evidence from China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 296-308.
- Oikarinen, Elias & Peltola, Risto & Valtonen, Eero, 2015.
"Regional variation in the elasticity of supply of housing, and its determinants: The case of a small sparsely populated country,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 18-30.
- Elias Oikarinen & Eero Valtonen, 2014. "Regional variation in the elasticity of supply of housing, and its determinants: The case of a small sparsely populated country," ERSA conference papers ersa14p1261, European Regional Science Association.
- Elias Oikarinen & Risto Peltola & Eero Valtonen, 2014. "Regional variation in the elasticity of supply of housing, and its determinants: The case of a small sparsely populated country," Discussion Papers 91, Aboa Centre for Economics.
- Jian Chen & David H. Downs, 2013. "Property Tax and Tenure Choice: Implications for China," International Real Estate Review, Asian Real Estate Society, vol. 16(3), pages 323-343.
- repec:eee:deveco:v:127:y:2017:i:c:p:169-186 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lozano Navarro, Francisco-Javier, 2015.
"Elasticidad precio de la oferta inmobiliaria en el Gran Santiago
[Housing supply elasticity in Greater Santiago]," MPRA Paper 65012, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jing Wu & Joseph Gyourko & Yongheng Deng, 2013. "Is There Evidence of a Real Estate Collateral Channel Effect on Listed Firm Investment in China?," NBER Working Papers 18762, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dong, Yilin, 2016. "A note on geographical constraints and housing markets in China," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 15-21.
- Wu, Jing & Gyourko, Joseph & Deng, Yongheng, 2015. "Real estate collateral value and investment: The case of China," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 43-53.
- Rong, Zhao & Wang, Wenchun & Gong, Qiang, 2016. "Housing price appreciation, investment opportunity, and firm innovation: Evidence from China," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 34-58.
More about this item
- L85 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Real Estate Services
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jre:issued:v:34:n:3:2012:p:311-344. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (JRER Graduate Assistant/Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://www.aresnet.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.