Sustainable Building Certification and the Rent Premium: A Panel Data Approach
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fuerst, Franz & Shimizu, Chihiro, 2016.
"Green luxury goods? The economics of eco-labels in the Japanese housing market,"
Journal of the Japanese and International Economies,
Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 108-122.
- Fuerst, Franz & Shimizu, Chihiro, 2014. "Green Luxury Goods? The Economics of Eco-Labels in the Japanese Housing Market," HIT-REFINED Working Paper Series 7, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Curtis, John & Devitt, Niamh & Whelan, Adele, 2014. "Estimating Building Energy Ratings for the Residential Building Stock: Location and Occupancy," Papers WP489, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Shi, Qian & Yu, Tao & Zuo, Jian, 2015. "What leads to low-carbon buildings? A China study," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 726-734.
- Rogerson Jayne M., 2014. "Green commercial property development in urban South Africa: emerging trends, emerging geographies," Bulletin of Geography. Socio-economic Series, De Gruyter Open, vol. 26(26), pages 1-14, December.
- Danielle C. Sanderson & Victoria M. Edwards, 2014. "What Tenants Want: UK occupiers’ requirements when renting commercial property and strategic implications for landlords," Real Estate & Planning Working Papers rep-wp2014-03, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Copiello, Sergio, 2017. "Building energy efficiency: A research branch made of paradoxes," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 1064-1076.
- Curtis, John & Pentecost, Anne, 2014. "Changes in Household Fuel Expenditure Associated with Improvements in Building Energy Efficiency," Papers WP478, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Bienert, Sven, . "METASTUDIE :NACHHALTIGKEIT CONTRA RENDITE? Die Implikationen nachhaltigen Wirtschaftens für offene Immobilienfonds am Beispiel der Deka Immobilien Investment GmbH und der WestInvest GmbH," BeitrÃ¤ge zur Immobilienwirtschaft, University of Regensburg, Department of Economics, number 14.
- Hyland, Marie & Lyons, Ronan C. & Lyons, Seán, 2013.
"The value of domestic building energy efficiency — evidence from Ireland,"
Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 943-952.
- Ronan C. Lyons & Marie Hyland, 2012. "The value of domestic building energy efficiency - evidence from Ireland," Economics Series Working Papers 614, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Hyland, Marie & Lyons, Ronan C. & Lyons, Seán, 2014. "The Value of Domestic Building Energy Efficiency – Evidence from Ireland," Papers RB2014/1/3, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Ramos, A. & Gago, A. & Labandeira, X. & Linares, P., 2015.
"The role of information for energy efficiency in the residential sector,"
Elsevier, vol. 52(S1), pages 17-29.
- Ana Ramos & Alberto Gago & Xavier Labandeira & Pedro Linares, 2014. "The Role of Information for Energy Efficiency in the Residential Sector," Working Papers 04-2014, Economics for Energy.
- Ana Ramos & Alicia Pérez-Alonso & Susana Silva, 2015. "Valuing Energy Performance Certificates in the Portuguese Residential," Working Papers 02-2015, Economics for Energy.
- Ankamah-Yeboah, Isaac & Rehdanz, Katrin, 2014. "Explaining the variation in the value of building energy efficiency certificates: A quantitative meta-analysis," Kiel Working Papers 1949, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- de Ayala, Amaia & Galarraga, Ibon & Spadaro, Joseph V., 2016. "The price of energy efficiency in the Spanish housing market," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 16-24.
- repec:fgv:eaespw:01 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- L85 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Real Estate Services
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jre:issued:v:34:n:1:2012:p:99-126. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (JRER Graduate Assistant/Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://www.aresnet.org/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .