Predicting House Prices with Spatial Dependence: A Comparison of Alternative Methods
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Martin Hoesli & Steven Bourassa & Eva Cantoni, 2009. "Predicting House Prices with Spatial Dependence: A Comparison of Alternative Methods," ERES eres2009_153, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zhang, Wei-Bin, 2016. "Economic Globalization and Interregional Agglomeration in a Multi-Country and Multi-Regional Neoclassical Growth Model," INVESTIGACIONES REGIONALES - Journal of REGIONAL RESEARCH, Asociación Española de Ciencia Regional, issue 34, pages 95-121.
- Baranzini, Andrea & Schaerer, Caroline, 2011. "A sight for sore eyes: Assessing the value of view and land use in the housing market," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 191-199, September.
- Richard Arnott & Huiling Zhang, 2015. "The Aggregate Value of Land in the Greater Los Angeles Region," Working Papers 201506, University of California at Riverside, Department of Economics.
- Katja Hanewald & Michael Sherris, 2011. "House Price Risk Models for Banking and Insurance Applications," Working Papers 201118, ARC Centre of Excellence in Population Ageing Research (CEPAR), Australian School of Business, University of New South Wales.
- Basile, Roberto & Durbán, María & Mínguez, Román & María Montero, Jose & Mur, Jesús, 2014. "Modeling regional economic dynamics: Spatial dependence, spatial heterogeneity and nonlinearities," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 229-245.
- Fernandes, Guilherme Barreto & Artes, Rinaldo, 2016. "Spatial dependence in credit risk and its improvement in credit scoring," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 249(2), pages 517-524.
- repec:kap:jgeosy:v:20:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10109-017-0257-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Füss, Roland & Koller, Jan A., 2016.
"The role of spatial and temporal structure for residential rent predictions,"
International Journal of Forecasting,
Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 1352-1368.
- Fuess, Roland & Koller, Jan, 2015. "The Role of Spatial and Temporal Structure for Residential Rent Predictions," Working Papers on Finance 1523, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance.
- Marko Kryvobokov, 2011. "Defining apartment neighbourhoods with Thiessen polygons and fuzzy equality clustering," ERES eres2011_142, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Daniel Melser & Adrian D. Lee, 2014. "Estimating the Excess Returns to Housing at a Disaggregated Level: An Application to Sydney 2003–2011," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 42(3), pages 756-790, September.
- Fernandes, Guilherme Barreto & Artes , Rinaldo, 2013. "Spatial correlation in credit risk and its improvement in credit scoring," Insper Working Papers wpe_321, Insper Working Paper, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.
- Marcelo Cajias, 2017. "Is there room for another hedonic model? –The advantages of the GAMLSS approach in real estate research," ERES eres2017_226, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
More about this item
- L85 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Real Estate Services
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jre:issued:v:32:n:2:2010:p:139-160. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (JRER Graduate Assistant/Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://www.aresnet.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.