Income Distribution and Consumption Deprivation: An Analytical Link
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peltonen, Tuomas A. & Sousa, Ricardo M. & Vansteenkiste, Isabel S., 2012.
"Wealth effects in emerging market economies,"
International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 155-166.
- Peltonen, Tuomas A. & Sousa, Ricardo M. & Vansteenkiste, Isabel, 2009. "Wealth effects in emerging market economies," Working Paper Series 1000, European Central Bank.
- Tuomas A. Peltonen & Ricardo M. Sousa & Isabel S. Vansteenkiste, 2009. "Wealth Effects in Emerging Market Economies," NIPE Working Papers 4/2009, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Diana Bílková, 2016. "Vliv délky praxe na výši mezd zaměstnanců v České republice od počátku hospodářské recese v roce 2009 [Influence of Length of Practice on Wages of Employees in the Czech Republic in the Period from," Politická ekonomie, Prague University of Economics and Business, vol. 2016(6), pages 674-694.
- Diana Bílková, 2015. "Financial Position of Czech Employees at the Beginning of the 3rd Millennium according to Educational Attainment," Prague Economic Papers, Prague University of Economics and Business, vol. 2015(3), pages 307-331.
- Diana Bílková, 2015. "What is About Wages in the Czech Education and Healthcare Sectors Before, during and after the Global Economic Recession?," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 5(1), pages 58-72, January.
More about this item
Keywordsinequality; income distribution; consumption deprivation;
All these keywords.
- I32 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Measurement and Analysis of Poverty
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jid:journl:y:2008:v:17:i:2:p:25-36. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Timm Boenke). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/gyorkca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.