[Book review] "Shady Practices: Agroforestry and Gender Politics in The Gambia by Richard A. Schroeder"
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kwon, Jene K., 1986. "Capital utilization, economies of scale and technical change in the growth of total factor productivity : An Explanation of South Korean manufacturing Growth," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 75-89, November.
- Abe, Makoto & Kawakami, Momoko, 1997. "A Distributive Comparison of Enterprise Size in Korea and Taiwan," The Developing Economies, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO), vol. 35(4), pages 382-400, December.
- Okuda, Satoru, 1994. "Taiwan's trade and FDI policies and their effect on productivity growth," The Developing Economies, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO), vol. 32(4), pages 423-443, December.
More about this item
KeywordsGambia; Gender; Female labor; Forestry; Environmental protection; Agriculture; ガンビア; ジェンダー; 女性労働; 林業; 環境保全; 農業;
- Y30 - Miscellaneous Categories - - Book Reviews - - - Book Reviews
- Q10 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - General
- Q23 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Forestry
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jet:deveco:v:39:y:2001:i:3:p:327-330. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Minami Tosa). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/idegvjp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.