The Alfa Group: the decline and resurgence of a large-scale indigenous business group in Mexico
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kwon, Jene K., 1986. "Capital utilization, economies of scale and technical change in the growth of total factor productivity : An Explanation of South Korean manufacturing Growth," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 75-89, November.
- Abe, Makoto & Kawakami, Momoko, 1997. "A Distributive Comparison of Enterprise Size in Korea and Taiwan," The Developing Economies, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO), vol. 35(4), pages 382-400, December.
- Okuda, Satoru, 1994. "Taiwan's trade and FDI policies and their effect on productivity growth," The Developing Economies, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO), vol. 32(4), pages 423-443, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hoshino, Taeko, 2015. "Boundaries of firms and catching up by latecomers in global production networks : the case of a Mexican auto-parts manufacturer," IDE Discussion Papers 492, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Batiz-Lazo, Bernardo, 2008. "The emergence and growth of US-style business education in Mexico (1955-2005)," MPRA Paper 7473, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsIndustrial management; Business enterprises; Mexico; 企業経営; 企業; メキシコ;
- M10 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jet:deveco:v:31:y:1993:i:4:p:511-534. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Minami Tosa). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/idegvjp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.