The Transformative Power Of The Eu-Ukraine Dcfta: Evidence From The Ongoing Deregulation Reform In Ukraine
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Heather Grabbe, 2014. "Six Lessons of Enlargement Ten Years On: The EU's Transformative Power in Retrospect and Prospect," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52, pages 40-56, November.
- Niemann, Arne & de Wekker, Tessa, 2010. "Normative power Europe? EU relations with Moldova," European Integration online Papers (EIoP), European Community Studies Association Austria (ECSA-A), vol. 14, October.
- Ian Manners, 2002. "Normative Power Europe: A Contradiction in Terms?," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(2), pages 235-258, June.
- Roy H. Ginsberg, 1999. "Conceptualizing the European Union as an International Actor: Narrowing the Theoretical Capability-Expectations Gap," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(3), pages 429-454, September.
More about this item
KeywordsEastern Partnership; DCFTA; EU-Ukraine Association Agenda; deregulation reform;
- K0 - Law and Economics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jes:wpaper:y:2016:v:8:i:2:p:269-288. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alupului Ciprian). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/csjesro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.