Implications Of The Association Agreement With The European Union On The Financial Public Management In The Republic Of Moldova
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Maletic, Ivana & Vasicek, Davor, 2010. "Convergence of Croatian financial and budget regulations to the framework and practices of the European Union," Apas Papers 63, Academic Public Administration Studies Archive - APAS.
- Davor VAŠIČEK & Ivana MALETIĆ, 2010. "Convergence of Croatian Financial and Budget Regulations to the Framework and Practices of the European Union," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 3(3(544)), pages 25-42, March.
More about this item
KeywordsEuropean integration; Association Agreement; public finance management reform;
- F36 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Financial Aspects of Economic Integration
- H61 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - Budget; Budget Systems
- H83 - Public Economics - - Miscellaneous Issues - - - Public Administration
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jes:wpaper:y:2015:v:7:i:2a:p:593-604. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alupului Ciprian). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/csjesro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.