The Nexus Between Carbon Emission, Energy Consumption, Economic Growth And Changing Economic Structure In India: A Multivariate Cointegration Approach
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Snovia Naseem & Tong Guang Ji & Umair Kashif & Muhammad Zulqarnain Arshad, 2021. "Causal analysis of the dynamic link between energy growth and environmental quality for agriculture sector: a piece of evidence from India," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 23(5), pages 7913-7930, May.
- Hongzhong Fan & Md Ismail Hossain, 2018. "Technological Innovation, Trade Openness, CO2 Emission and Economic Growth: Comparative Analysis between China and India," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 8(6), pages 240-257.
- Norimah Rambeli @ Ramli & Asmawi Hashim & Emilda Hashim & Norasibah Abdul Jalil & Gan Pei Tha, 2019. "Does Energy Consumption Influence the CO2 Emission?," International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, vol. 9(3), pages 329-335, July.
- Kai Cheng & Hsin-Pei Hsueh & Omid Ranjbar & Mei-Chih Wang & Tsangyao Chang, 2021. "Urbanization, coal consumption and CO2 emissions nexus in China using bootstrap Fourier Granger causality test in quantiles," Letters in Spatial and Resource Sciences, Springer, vol. 14(1), pages 31-49, April.
- Rakesh Shahani & Aastha Bansal, 2021. "An Econometric Investigation of Dynamic Linkages Between CO2 Emissions, Energy Consumption, and Economic Growth: A Case of India and China," Jindal Journal of Business Research, , vol. 10(1), pages 107-127, June.
- Siddhartha Pradeep, 2022. "Role of monetary policy on CO2 emissions in India," SN Business & Economics, Springer, vol. 2(1), pages 1-33, January.
- Shahani, Rakesh & Bansal, Aastha, 2020. "An econometric investigation of Dynamic Linkages between CO2 emissions, energy consumption, & economic growth: A Case of India and China," MPRA Paper 103591, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gao, Tong & Fang, Delin & Chen, Bin, 2020. "Multi-regional input-output and linkage analysis for water-PM2.5 nexus," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 268(C).
More about this item
KeywordsCO2 emission; energy consumption; growth; structural change; India; ARDL model;
All these keywords.
- Q5 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics
- Q53 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Air Pollution; Water Pollution; Noise; Hazardous Waste; Solid Waste; Recycling
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jda:journl:vol.52:year:2018:issue4:pp:67-83. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/cbtnsus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Abu N.M. Wahid (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/cbtnsus.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.