LIAM2: a New Open Source Development Tool for Discrete-Time Dynamic Microsimulation Models
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Melanie N Tomintz & Bernhard Kosar & Victor M GarcÃa-Barrios, 2017. "simSALUD: Design and Implementation of an Open-source Wizard based Spatial Microsimulation Framework," International Journal of Microsimulation, International Microsimulation Association, vol. 10(2), pages 118-143.
- Matteo Richiardi & Ross E. Richardson, 2017.
"JAS-mine: A new platform for microsimulation and agent-based modelling,"
International Journal of Microsimulation, International Microsimulation Association, vol. 10(1), pages 106-134.
- Matteo Richiardi & Ross E Richardson, 2016. "JAS-mine: A new platform for microsimulation and agent-based modelling," Economics Papers 2016-W04, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Ross Richardson & Matteo G. Richiardi, 2016. "JAS-mine: A new platform for microsimulation and agent-based modelling," LABORatorio R. Revelli Working Papers Series 147, LABORatorio R. Revelli, Centre for Employment Studies.
- Joachim Merz & Lars Rusch, 2015. "MICSIM-4j - A General Microsimulation Model User Guide (Version 1.1)," FFB-Discussionpaper 100, Research Institute on Professions (Forschungsinstitut Freie Berufe (FFB)), LEUPHANA University Lüneburg.
- Cathal O'Donoghue & Gijs Dekkers, 2018. "Increasing the Impact of Dynamic Microsimulation Modelling," International Journal of Microsimulation, International Microsimulation Association, vol. 11(1), pages 61-96.
- repec:ijm:journl:v109:y:2017:i:1:p:106-134 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yves Brys, 2017. "Working Paper 06-17 - Accrued-to-date pension entitlements in Belgium," Working Papers 1706, Federal Planning Bureau, Belgium.
- Islam, Nizamul & Flood, Lennart, 2015. "A Tax Benefit Model for Policy Evaluation in Luxembourg: LuxTaxBen," IZA Discussion Papers 9152, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Gál, Róbert Iván & Törzsök, Árpád, 2015. "Háztartás-formálódás a MIDAS modellben [Household formation in the MIDAS-HU model]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(12), pages 1343-1358.
- Gijs Dekkers & Ekaterina Tarantchenko & Karel Van den Bosch, 2019. "Working Paper 03-19 - Medium-term projection for Belgium of the at-risk-of-poverty and social exclusion indicators based on EU-SILC [Working Paper 03-19 - PrÃ©visions Ã moyen terme des indicateurs ," Working Papers 1903, Federal Planning Bureau, Belgium.
More about this item
KeywordsMicrosimulation; Software; LIAM2;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jas:jasssj:2014-7-2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.