Caffè Nero: The Evaluation of Social Simulation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Marco Haan & S. Dijkstra & Peter Dijkstra, 2005.
"Expert Judgment Versus Public Opinion – Evidence from the Eurovision Song Contest,"
Journal of Cultural Economics,
Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 29(1), pages 59-78, February.
- Haan, Marco & Dijkstra, Gerhard & Dijkstra, Peter, 2003. "Expert judgment versus public opinion : evidence from the Eurovision Song Contest," CCSO Working Papers 200305, University of Groningen, CCSO Centre for Economic Research.
- Haan, Marco & Dijkstra, Gerhard & Dijkstra, Peter, 2003. "Expert judgment versus public opinion - evidence from the Eurovision Song Contest," Research Report 03F12, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Stratmann, Thomas, 1992. "The Effects of Logrolling on Congressional Voting," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 82(5), pages 1162-1176, December.
- Crombez, Christophe, 2000. "Spatial models of logrolling in the European Union," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 707-737, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Petra Ahrweiler, 2017. "Agent-based simulation for science, technology, and innovation policy," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 110(1), pages 391-415, January.
- repec:spr:scient:v:89:y:2011:i:1:d:10.1007_s11192-011-0432-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:222:y:2011:i:19:p:3486-3499 is not listed on IDEAS
- GÃ¶nenÃ§ Yücel & Els van Daalen, 2009. "An Objective-Based Perspective on Assessment of Model-Supported Policy Processes," Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, vol. 12(4), pages 1-3.
More about this item
KeywordsEvaluation; Social Simulation; Standard View; Constructivist View; User Community;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jas:jasssj:2005-58-1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.