Public insurance and private savings: who is affected and by how much?
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 24 (2009)
Issue (Month): 2 (03)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.interscience.wiley.com/jpages/0883-7252/|
|Order Information:|| Web: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/jcatalog/subscribe.jsp?issn=0883-7252 Email: |
- Cheung, Diana & Padieu, Ysaline, 2015. "Heterogeneity of the Effects of Health Insurance on Household Savings: Evidence from Rural China," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 84-103.
- Asako OHINATA & Matteo PICCHIO, 2015.
"The Financial Support for Long-Term Elderly Care and Household Savings Behaviour,"
411, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Ohinata, Asako & Picchio, Matteo, 2017. "The financial support for long-term elderly care and household saving behaviour," GLO Discussion Paper Series 43, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Asako Ohinata & Matteo Picchio, 2015. "The financial support for long-term elderly care and household savings behaviour," Discussion Papers in Economics 15/17, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Ohinata, Asako & Picchio, Matteo, 2015. "The Financial Support for Long-Term Elderly Care and Household Savings Behaviour," IZA Discussion Papers 9237, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Chung-Ming Kuan & Chien-Liang Chen, 2013. "Effects of National Health Insurance on precautionary saving: new evidence from Taiwan," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 44(2), pages 921-943, April.
- Sang-Wook (Stanley) Cho & Renuka Sane, 2014. "Means-tested Age-Pension and Saving," Discussion Papers 2014-03, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Balestra, Simone & Backes-Gellner, Uschi, 2017. "Heterogeneous returns to education over the wage distribution: Who profits the most?," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 89-105.
- Cheung, Diana & Padieu, Ysaline, 2011. "Impact of Health Insurance on Consumption and Saving Behaviours: Evidence from Rural China," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Berlin 2011 18, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- V. Chernozhukov & C. Hansen, 2013. "Quantile Models with Endogeneity," Annual Review of Economics, Annual Reviews, vol. 5(1), pages 57-81, 05.
- Victor Chernozhukov & Christian Hansen, 2013. "Quantile models with endogeneity," CeMMAP working papers CWP25/13, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Chernozhukov, Victor & Hansen, Christian, 2008. "Instrumental variable quantile regression: A robust inference approach," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 142(1), pages 379-398, January.
- Clovis Kerdrain & Isabell Koske & Isabelle Wanner, 2010. "The Impact of Structural Policies on Saving, Investment and Current Accounts," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 815, OECD Publishing.
- Gittleman Maury, 2011. "Medicaid and Wealth: A Re-Examination," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 11(1), pages 1-25, November.
- Maury Gittleman, 2011. "Medicaid and Wealth: An Examination Using the NLSY79," Working Papers 448, U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- Diana Cheung & Ysaline Padieu, 2013. "Heterogeneity of the effects of health insurance on household savings: Evidence from rural China," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00848061, HAL.
- Clovis Kerdrain & Isabell Koske & Isabelle Wanner, 2011. "Current Account Imbalances: can Structural Reforms Help to Reduce Them?," OECD Journal: Economic Studies, OECD Publishing, vol. 2011(1), pages 1-44.
- Hsu, Minchung, 2008. "Health Insurance, the Social Welfare System and Household Saving," MPRA Paper 21281, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2010.
- Thomas Gries & Ha van Dung, 2014. "Household Savings and Productive Capital Formation in Rural Vietnam: Insurance vs. Social Network," Working Papers CIE 81, Paderborn University, CIE Center for International Economics.
- repec:mrr:papers:wp341 is not listed on IDEAS
- Diana Cheung & Ysaline Padieu, 2013. "Heterogeneity of the effects of health insurance on household savings: Evidence from rural China," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 13056, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
This item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jae:japmet:v:24:y:2009:i:2:p:282-308. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed