Public insurance and private savings: who is affected and by how much?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cheung, Diana & Padieu, Ysaline, 2015. "Heterogeneity of the Effects of Health Insurance on Household Savings: Evidence from Rural China," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 84-103.
- Asako OHINATA & Matteo PICCHIO, 2015.
"The Financial Support for Long-Term Elderly Care and Household Savings Behaviour,"
411, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Asako Ohinata & Matteo Picchio, 2015. "The financial support for long-term elderly care and household savings behaviour," Discussion Papers in Economics 15/17, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Ohinata, Asako & Picchio, Matteo, 2017. "The financial support for long-term elderly care and household saving behaviour," GLO Discussion Paper Series 43, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Ohinata, Asako & Picchio, Matteo, 2015. "The Financial Support for Long-Term Elderly Care and Household Savings Behaviour," IZA Discussion Papers 9237, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Chung-Ming Kuan & Chien-Liang Chen, 2013. "Effects of National Health Insurance on precautionary saving: new evidence from Taiwan," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 44(2), pages 921-943, April.
- Sang-Wook (Stanley) Cho & Renuka Sane, 2014. "Means-tested Age-Pension and Saving," Discussion Papers 2014-03, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Balestra, Simone & Backes-Gellner, Uschi, 2017. "Heterogeneous returns to education over the wage distribution: Who profits the most?," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 89-105.
- Cheung, Diana & Padieu, Ysaline, 2011. "Impact of Health Insurance on Consumption and Saving Behaviours: Evidence from Rural China," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Berlin 2011 18, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- V. Chernozhukov & C. Hansen, 2013. "Quantile Models with Endogeneity," Annual Review of Economics, Annual Reviews, vol. 5(1), pages 57-81, May.
- Chernozhukov, Victor & Hansen, Christian, 2008. "Instrumental variable quantile regression: A robust inference approach," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 142(1), pages 379-398, January.
- Clovis Kerdrain & Isabell Koske & Isabelle Wanner, 2010. "The Impact of Structural Policies on Saving, Investment and Current Accounts," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 815, OECD Publishing.
- Gittleman Maury, 2011. "Medicaid and Wealth: A Re-Examination," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 11(1), pages 1-25, November.
- Maury Gittleman, 2011. "Medicaid and Wealth: An Examination Using the NLSY79," Working Papers 448, U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- Diana Cheung & Jean-Pierre Laffargue & Ysaline Padieu, 2016. "Insurance of Household Risks and the Rebalancing of the Chinese Economy: Health Insurance, Health Expenses and Household Savings," Pacific Economic Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(3), pages 381-412, August.
- Diana Cheung & Ysaline Padieu, 2013. "Heterogeneity of the effects of health insurance on household savings: Evidence from rural China," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00848061, HAL.
- Clovis Kerdrain & Isabell Koske & Isabelle Wanner, 2011. "Current Account Imbalances: can Structural Reforms Help to Reduce Them?," OECD Journal: Economic Studies, OECD Publishing, vol. 2011(1), pages 1-44.
- Hsu, Minchung, 2008. "Health Insurance, the Social Welfare System and Household Saving," MPRA Paper 21281, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2010.
- Thomas Gries & Ha van Dung, 2014. "Household Savings and Productive Capital Formation in Rural Vietnam: Insurance vs. Social Network," Working Papers CIE 81, Paderborn University, CIE Center for International Economics.
- repec:mrr:papers:wp341 is not listed on IDEAS
- Diana Cheung & Ysaline Padieu, 2013. "Heterogeneity of the effects of health insurance on household savings: Evidence from rural China," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 13056, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
More about this item
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
- Public insurance and private savings: who is affected and by how much? (JAE 2009) in ReplicationWiki
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jae:japmet:v:24:y:2009:i:2:p:282-308. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.interscience.wiley.com/jpages/0883-7252/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.