Indagine sulle imprese agevolate con i Contratti di Programma: un esercizio di applicazione del metodo controfattuale
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Victor E. Jennings & Conrad W. Lloyd-Smith & Duncan S. Ironmonger, 2004. "Global Projections of Household Numbers Using Age Determined Ratios," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 914, The University of Melbourne.
More about this item
KeywordsAid to enterprises; effectiveness of public policies; counterfactual approach; efficiency analysis of enterprises;
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- H32 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents - - - Firm
- H43 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Project Evaluation; Social Discount Rate
- M48 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - Government Policy and Regulation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:isa:journl:v:14:y:2012:i:2-3:p:48-75. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Stefania Rossetti). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/istgvit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.