Estimation of Structural Business Statistics for Small Firms by Using Administrative Data
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ec. Filippo Oropallo & Ec. Lorenzo Lo Cascio, 2007. "The Development of a Multisource and a Systematized Database for Economic and Policy Impact Analysis," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 2(2(507)), pages 13-32, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrzej Młodak, 2013. "Coherence and comparability as criteria of quality assessment in business statistics," Statistics in Transition new series, Główny Urząd Statystyczny (Polska), vol. 14(2), pages 287-318, June.
- Silvana Curatolo & Viviana De Giorgi & Filippo Oropallo & Augusto Puggioni & Giampiero Siesto, 2016. "Quality analysis and harmonization issues in the context of “Frame SBS”," Rivista di statistica ufficiale, ISTAT - Italian National Institute of Statistics - (Rome, ITALY), vol. 18(1), pages 15-46.
- Paolo Righi, 2016. "Estimation procedure and inference for component totals of the economic aggregates in the “Frame SBS”," Rivista di statistica ufficiale, ISTAT - Italian National Institute of Statistics - (Rome, ITALY), vol. 18(1), pages 83-97.
More about this item
KeywordsUnit non-response; Micro integration; Administrative sources; Calibration estimators; Sampling error;
- C81 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Methodology for Collecting, Estimating, and Organizing Microeconomic Data; Data Access
- C83 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Survey Methods; Sampling Methods
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:isa:journl:v:13:y:2011:i:2-3:p:55-74. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Stefania Rossetti). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/istgvit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.