Investigating the Relationship between Residential Construction and Economic Growth in a Small Developing Country: The Case of Barbados
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jim Clayton & Norman Miller & Liang Peng, 2010. "Price-volume Correlation in the Housing Market: Causality and Co-movements," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 40(1), pages 14-40, January.
- Tsong-Yue Lai & Ko Wang, 1998. "Appraisal Smoothing: The Other Side of the Story," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 26(3), pages 511-535.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Su Han Chan & Ko Wang & Jing Yang, 2016. "The Pricing of Construction Loans," International Real Estate Review, Asian Real Estate Society, vol. 19(4), pages 411-434.
- Erol, Isil & Unal, Umut, 2015. "Role of Construction Sector in Economic Growth: New Evidence from Turkey," MPRA Paper 68263, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:ibn:ijefaa:v:9:y:2017:i:8:p:221-228 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsResidential construction; Growth; Granger causality; Barbados;
- L85 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Real Estate Services
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ire:issued:v:13:n:01:2010:p:109-116. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (IRER Secretary Office/Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://www.asres.org/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .