House Price Dynamics and Granger Causality: An Analysis of Taipei New Dwelling Market
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Barot, Bharat, 2002.
"Growth and Business Cycles for the Swedish Economy 1963-1999,"
79, National Institute of Economic Research.
- Bharat Barot, 2004. "Growth and Business Cycles for the Swedish Economy 1963-1999," Macroeconomics 0409017, EconWPA.
- Sanjay Sehgal & Mridul Upreti & Piyush Pandey & Aakriti Bhatia, 2015. "Real Estate Investment Selection and Empirical Analysis of Property Prices: Study of Select Residential Projects in Gurgaon, India," International Real Estate Review, Asian Real Estate Society, vol. 18(4), pages 523-566.
- Mantu Kumar Mahalik & Hrushikesh Mallick, 2016. "Are house prices guided by fundamentals or speculative factors? An empirical inquiry for India," International Journal of Economic Policy in Emerging Economies, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 9(1), pages 47-64.
- Pami Dua, 2008.
"Analysis of Consumers’ Perceptions of Buying Conditions for Houses,"
The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics,
Springer, vol. 37(4), pages 335-350, November.
- Pami Dua, 2004. "Analysis of Consumers' Perceptions of Buying Conditions for Houses," Working papers 127, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Guo, Feng & Huang, Ying Sophie, 2010. "Does "hot money" drive China's real estate and stock markets?," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 452-466, June.
- Gábor Vadas, 2004.
"Modelling Households’ Savings and Dwellings Investment – A Portfolio Choice Approach,"
International Real Estate Review,
Asian Real Estate Society, vol. 7(1), pages 31-55.
- Gábor Vadas, 2003. "Modelling Household's Savings and Dwellings Investment - a Portfolio Choice Approach," MNB Working Papers 2003/6, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary).
- Gabor Vadas, 2005. "Modelling Households' Savings and Dwellings Investment - A Portfolio Choice Approach," Macroeconomics 0507013, EconWPA.
- repec:eco:journ1:2017-05-57 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bharat Barot & Zan Yang, 2004. "House Prices and Housing Investment in Sweden and the UK. Econometric analysis for the period 1970-1998," Macroeconomics 0409022, EconWPA.
- An-Pin Wei & Wei-Ling Huang & Chih-Yuan Yang & Ming-Chi Chen, 2013. "The role of market imperfections in the relationship between housing prices and household credit: Evidence from Taiwan," Asian-Pacific Economic Literature, Asia Pacific School of Economics and Government, The Australian National University, vol. 27(2), pages 131-143, November.
- repec:ire:issued:v:20:n:02:2017:p:127-165 is not listed on IDEAS
- Vadas, Gábor & Kiss, Gergely, 2006.
"A lakáspiac szerepe a monetáris transzmisszióban
[The role of the housing market in monetary transmission]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(5), pages 408-427.
- Jie Zhang & Jianhua Wang & Aiyong Zhu, 2012. "The relationship between real estate investment and economic growth in China: a threshold effect," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 48(1), pages 123-134, February.
- Barot, Bharat & Yang, Zan, 2002. "House Prices and Housing Investment in Sweden and the United Kingdom: Econometric Analysis for the Period 1970-1998," Working Papers 80, National Institute of Economic Research.
- Davis, E. Philip & Zhu, Haibin, 2011.
"Bank lending and commercial property cycles: Some cross-country evidence,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 1-21, February.
- E. Philip Davis & Haibin Zhu, 2004. "Bank lending and commercial property cycles: some cross-country evidence," BIS Working Papers 150, Bank for International Settlements.
More about this item
KeywordsVector Error-correction Model; Granger Causality Test; Generalised Impulse Response Function;
- L85 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Real Estate Services
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ire:issued:v:01:n:01:1998:p:101-126. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (IRER Secretary Office/Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://www.asres.org/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .