¿Pueden Mejorar su PAA los Alumnos de Escasos Recursos? Evidencia Experimental
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Duca, John V & Whitesell, William C, 1995.
"Credit Cards and Money Demand: A Cross-sectional Study,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 27(2), pages 604-623, May.
- Duca, John V. & Whitesell, William C., 1991. "Credit cards and money demand: a cross-sectional study," Working Papers 9112, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Brito, Dagobert L & Hartley, Peter R, 1995. "Consumer Rationality and Credit Cards," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 103(2), pages 400-433, April.
- Duffie, Darrell, 1990. "Money in general equilibrium theory," Handbook of Monetary Economics,in: B. M. Friedman & F. H. Hahn (ed.), Handbook of Monetary Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 3, pages 81-100 Elsevier.
- Townsend, Robert M., 1987. "Asset-return anomalies in a monetary economy," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 219-247, April.
- Ausubel, Lawrence M, 1991. "The Failure of Competition in the Credit Card Market," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, pages 50-81.
- Santomero, Anthony M & Seater, John J, 1996.
"Alternative Monies and the Demand for Media of Exchange,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 28(4), pages 942-960, November.
- Anthony M. Santomero & John J. Seater, 1996. "Alternative monies and the demand for media of exchange," Proceedings, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), pages 942-964.
- Anthony M. Santomero & John J. Seater, 1995. "Alternative Monies and the Demand for Media of Exchange," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 96-08, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Kane, Edward J, 1996. "Comment on Alternative Monies and the Demand for Media of Exchange," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 28(4), pages 961-964, November.
- Fama, Eugene F., 1980. "Banking in the theory of finance," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, pages 39-57.
More about this item
KeywordsEducation; multiple-choice test; social mobility;
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
- I38 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Government Programs; Provision and Effects of Welfare Programs
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ioe:cuadec:v:39:y:2002:i:116:p:5-25. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jaime Casassus). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iepuccl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.