Democracia y Previsión en Chile: Experiencia con Dos Sistemas
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Richard M. Bird, 2009. "The Personal Income Tax," World Bank Other Operational Studies 11116, The World Bank.
- Auerbach, Alan J, 1991. "Retrospective Capital Gains Taxation," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 81(1), pages 167-178, March.
- Cremer, Helmuth & Gahvari, Firouz, 1993. "Tax evasion and optimal commodity taxation," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 261-275, February.
- Barry Bosworth & Gary Burtless, 1992. "Effects of Tax Reform on Labor Supply, Investment, and Saving," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 6(1), pages 3-25, Winter.
- Kaplow, Louis, 1990.
"Optimal taxation with costly enforcement and evasion,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 221-236, November.
- Louis Kaplow, 1989. "Optimal Taxation with Costly Enforcement and Evasion," NBER Working Papers 2996, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Virmani, Arvind, 1989. "Indirect tax evasion and production efficiency," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 223-237, July.
- Stiglitz, Joseph E., 1982. "Self-selection and Pareto efficient taxation," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 213-240, March.
- Wallschutzky, I. G., 1984. "Possible causes of tax evasion," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 5(4), pages 371-384, December.
- Alm, James & Jackson, Betty R. & McKee, Michael, 1993. "Fiscal exchange, collective decision institutions, and tax compliance," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 285-303, December.
- Ballard, Charles L & Shoven, John B & Whalley, John, 1985. "General Equilibrium Computations of the Marginal Welfare Costs of Taxes in the United States," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(1), pages 128-138, March.
- Slemrod, Joel, 1994. "Fixing the leak in Okun's bucket optimal tax progressivity when avoidance can be controlled," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 41-51, September.
- Aaron, Henry J, 1989. "Politics and the Professors Revisited," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 79(2), pages 1-15, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mulligan Casey B & Gil Ricard & Sala-i-Martin Xavier X, 2010.
"Social Security and Democracy,"
The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy,
De Gruyter, vol. 10(1), pages 1-46, March.
- Casey B. Mulligan & Ricard Gil & Xavier Sala-i-Martin, 2002. "Social Security and Democracy," NBER Working Papers 8958, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Xavier Sala-i-Martin, 2002. "Social security and democracy," Economics Working Papers 621, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Acuna R., Rodrigo & Iglesias P., Augusto, 2001. "Chile's pension reform after twenty years," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 24079, The World Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ioe:cuadec:v:31:y:1994:i:93:p:135-160. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jaime Casassus). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iepuccl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.