La Tasa Social de Descuento
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Boyer, Russell S, 1978. "Optimal Foreign Exchange Market Intervention," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 86(6), pages 1045-1055, December.
- McCallum, Bennett T., 1983. "On non-uniqueness in rational expectations models : An attempt at perspective," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, pages 139-168.
- Gray, Jo Anna, 1976.
"Wage indexation: A macroeconomic approach,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, pages 221-235.
- Robert J. Gordon, 1975. "Recent Developments in the Theory of Inflation and Unemployment," Discussion Papers 199, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- McCallum, Bennett T., 1983.
"On non-uniqueness in rational expectations models : An attempt at perspective,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, pages 139-168.
- Bennett T. McCallum, 1981. "On Non-Uniqueness in Rational Expectations Models: An Attempt at Perspective," NBER Working Papers 0684, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Canzoneri, Matthew B., 1982. "Exchange intervention policy in a multiple country world," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, pages 267-289.
- Robert J. Barro, 1978. "A Stochastic Equilibrium Model of an Open Economy Under Flexible Exchange Rates," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 92(1), pages 149-164.
- Jonathan Eaton & Stephen J. Turnovsky, 1984.
"The Forward Exchange Market, Speculation, and Exchange Market Intervention,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 99(1), pages 45-69.
- Jonathan Eaton & Stephen J. Turnovsky, 1983. "The Forward Exchange Market, Speculation, and Exchange Market Intervention," NBER Working Papers 1138, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert P. Flood & Nancy Peregrim Marion, 1982. "The Transmission of Disturbances under Alternative Exchange-Rate Regimes with Optimal Indexing," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 97(1), pages 43-66.
- Connolly, Michael B, 1983. "Optimum Currency Pegs for Latin America," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 15(1), pages 56-72, February.
- Taylor, John B, 1977. "Conditions for Unique Solutions in Stochastic Macroeconomic Models with Rational Expectations," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 45(6), pages 1377-1385, September.
- Flood, Robert P, 1979. "Capital Mobility and the Choice of Exchange Rate System," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 20(2), pages 405-416, June.
- Don E. Roper & Stephen J. Turnovsky, 1980. "Optimal Exchange Market Intervention in a Simple Stochastic Macro Model," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 13(2), pages 296-309, May.
- Matthew B. Canzoneri, 1981. "Exchange intervention policy in a multiple country world," International Finance Discussion Papers 174, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ioe:cuadec:v:25:y:1988:i:74:p:125-190. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jaime Casassus). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iepuccl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.