Patricio R. Diaz Lucarelli
Inter-American Development BankWashington, District of Columbia (United States)
1300 New York Avenue, NW, Washington, DC 20577
RePEc:edi:iadbbus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- G. De Bruyne & P. Diaz & Philip Du Caju & J. Vanneste & A. Van Poeck & P. Van Rompuy, 1998. "Taxation and labour market performance: a new-Keynesian approach," Brussels Economic Review, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles, vol. 157, pages 3-33.
- Jorge Desormeaux & Patricio Díaz & Gert Wagner, 1988. "La Tasa Social de Descuento," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 25(74), pages 125-190.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- G. De Bruyne & P. Diaz & Philip Du Caju & J. Vanneste & A. Van Poeck & P. Van Rompuy, 1998.
"Taxation and labour market performance: a new-Keynesian approach,"
Brussels Economic Review, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles, vol. 157, pages 3-33.
- BURGGRAEVE Koen & DU CAJU Philip, 2010. "How Do Reference Values for Wages and Wage Indexing Influence the Impact of Labour Tax Reductions?," EcoMod2003 330700028, EcoMod.
- Koen Burggraeve & Philip Du Caju, 2003.
"Reductions in employers' social security contributions in a wage norm and automatic indexing régime,"
Brussels Economic Review, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles, vol. 46(4), pages 31-64.
- Koen Burggraeve & Philip Du Caju, 2003. "The labour market and fiscal impact of labour reductions: the case of reduction of employers' social security contributions under a wage norm regime with automatic price indexing of wages," Working Paper Research 36, National Bank of Belgium.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Patricio R. Diaz should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.