Cognitive Style and the Acceptance of Management Science Recommendations
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jacob A. Mincer & Victor Zarnowitz, 1969. "The Evaluation of Economic Forecasts," NBER Chapters,in: Economic Forecasts and Expectations: Analysis of Forecasting Behavior and Performance, pages 3-46 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- N/A, 1962. "Summary," National Institute Economic Review, National Institute of Economic and Social Research, vol. 19(1), pages 3-3, February.
- N/A, 1962. "Summary," National Institute Economic Review, National Institute of Economic and Social Research, vol. 20(1), pages 3-3, May.
- N/A, 1962. "Summary," National Institute Economic Review, National Institute of Economic and Social Research, vol. 21(1), pages 3-3, August.
- J. G. Cragg & Burton G. Malkiel, 1968. "The Consensus And Accuracy Of Some Predictions Of The Growth Of Corporate Earnings," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 23(1), pages 67-84, March.
- N/A, 1962. "Summary," National Institute Economic Review, National Institute of Economic and Social Research, vol. 22(1), pages 3-3, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John W. Boudreau, 2004. "50th Anniversary Article: Organizational Behavior, Strategy, Performance, and Design in Management Science," Management Science, INFORMS, pages 1463-1476.
- Hämäläinen, Raimo P. & Luoma, Jukka & Saarinen, Esa, 2013. "On the importance of behavioral operational research: The case of understanding and communicating about dynamic systems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 228(3), pages 623-634.
- Ricardo Mateo, 2006. "The Impact of Absenteeism on the Quality of Assembly Line Production: Is the Value of Worker Experti," Faculty Working Papers 04/06, School of Economics and Business Administration, University of Navarra.
- Rajiv D. Banker & Robert J. Kauffman, 2004. "50th Anniversary Article: The Evolution of Research on Information Systems: A Fiftieth-Year Survey of the Literature in Management Science," Management Science, INFORMS, pages 281-298.
- Eom, Sean B., 1998. "Relationships between the decision support system subspecialities and reference disciplines: An empirical investigation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 104(1), pages 31-45, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:19:y:1973:i:8:p:884-894. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.