Demand Complementarities, Household Production, and Retail Assortments
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alessandro Bonanno & Rigoberto A. Lopez, 2007.
"Competition Effects of Supermarket Services,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 91(3), pages 555-568.
- Bonanno, Alessandro & Lopez, Rigoberto A., 2007. "Competition Effects of Supermarket Services," 2007 Annual Meeting, July 29-August 1, 2007, Portland, Oregon TN 9833, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Bonanno, Alessandro & Lopez, Rigoberto, 2007. "Competition Effects of Supermarket Services," Research Reports 149176, University of Connecticut, Food Marketing Policy Center.
- Alessandro Bonanno & Rigoberto A. Lopez, 2007. "Competition Effects of Supermarket Services," Food Marketing Policy Center Research Reports 094, University of Connecticut, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Charles J. Zwick Center for Food and Resource Policy.
- Keh, Hean Tat & Chu, Singfat, 2003. "Retail productivity and scale economies at the firm level: a DEA approach," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 75-82, April.
- repec:eee:jouret:v:85:y:2009:i:1:p:56-70 is not listed on IDEAS
- Trichy Krishan & Kitty Koelemeijer & Ram Rao, 2002. "Consistent Assortment Provision and Service Provision in a Retail Environment," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 21(1), pages 54-73, April.
- repec:eee:joreco:v:41:y:2018:i:c:p:211-217 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:joreco:v:18:y:2011:i:5:p:397-404 is not listed on IDEAS
- Emek Basker & Shawn Klimek & Pham Hoang Van, 2008.
"Supersize It: The Growth of Retail Chains and the Rise of the "Big Box" Retail Format,"
08-23r, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau, revised Sep 2011.
- Emek Basker & Shawn Klimek & Pham Hoang Van, 2008. "Supersize It: The Growth of Retail Chains and the Rise of the "Big Box" Retail Format," Working Papers 0809, Department of Economics, University of Missouri, revised 30 Sep 2010.
- repec:eee:joreco:v:39:y:2017:i:c:p:208-218 is not listed on IDEAS
- D. VAN DEN POEL & Jan J. DE SCHAMPHELAERE & G. WETS, 2003. "Direct and Indirect Effects of Retail Promotions," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 03/202, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Esbjerg, Lars & Grunert, Klaus G. & Bech-Larsen, Tino & Juhl, Hans Jørn & Brunsø, Karen, 2005. "MANUFACTURER AND RETAILER BRANDS IN FOOD RETAIL ASSORTMENTS Notes from a shopping trip across Europe," MAPP Working Papers 85, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, The MAPP Centre.
- Dippold Katrin & Hruschka Harald, 2013. "A Model of Heterogeneous Multicategory Choice for Market Basket Analysis," Review of Marketing Science, De Gruyter, vol. 11(1), pages 1-31, September.
- Bonanno, Alessandro & Chenarides, Lauren & Goetz, Stephan J., 2012. "Limited Food Access as an Equilibrium Outcome: An Empirical Analysis," 2012 AAEA/EAAE Food Environment Symposium, May 30-31, Boston, MA 123196, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Roger Betancourt & Monica Cortiñas & Margarita Elorz & Jose Mugica, 2007. "The demand for and the supply of distribution services: A basis for the analysis of customer satisfaction in retailing," Quantitative Marketing and Economics (QME), Springer, vol. 5(3), pages 293-312, September.
- repec:eee:joreco:v:17:y:2010:i:1:p:61-72 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dellaert, B.G.C., 2018. "The Consumer Production Journey: Marketing to Consumers as Co-Producers in the Sharing Economy," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2018-001-MKT, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Vanessa von Schlippenbach, 2008. "Complementarities, Below-Cost Pricing, and Welfare Losses," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 788, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Katrin Dippold & Harald Hruschka, 2013. "Variable selection for market basket analysis," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 28(2), pages 519-539, April.
- Harald Hruschka, 2017. "Multi-category purchase incidences with marketing cross effects," Review of Managerial Science, Springer, vol. 11(2), pages 443-469, March.
- repec:eee:joreco:v:33:y:2016:i:c:p:62-71 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dippold, Katrin & Hruschka, Harald, 2010. "Variable Selection for Market Basket Analysis," University of Regensburg Working Papers in Business, Economics and Management Information Systems 443, University of Regensburg, Department of Economics.
- Rajeev K. Tyagi, 2004. "Technological Advances, Transaction Costs, and Consumer Welfare," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 23(3), pages 335-344, January.
- Emek Basker & Chris Vickers & Nicolas L. Ziebarth, 2018. "Competition, Productivity, and Survival of Grocery Stores in the Great Depression," Working Papers 18-24, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Raajpoot, Nusser A. & Sharma, Arun & Chebat, Jean-Charles, 2008. "The role of gender and work status in shopping center patronage," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 61(8), pages 825-833, August.
More about this item
Keywordsretail assortments; distribution services; consumption activities; demand complementarities;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormksc:v:9:y:1990:i:2:p:146-161. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.