Controllable Factors of New Product Success: A Cross-National Comparison
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:respol:v:46:y:2017:i:8:p:1505-1518 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kim, Chankon & Yang, Zhiyong & Lee, Hanjoon, 2015. "Parental style, parental practices, and socialization outcomes: An investigation of their linkages in the consumer socialization context," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 15-33.
- Verworn, Birgit, 2009. "A structural equation model of the impact of the "fuzzy front end" on the success of new product development," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(10), pages 1571-1581, December.
- Jacob Goldenberg & Donald R. Lehmann & David Mazursky, 2001. "The Idea Itself and the Circumstances of Its Emergence as Predictors of New Product Success," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 47(1), pages 69-84, January.
- Franck Brulhart & Uche Okongwu & Btissam Moncef, 2015. "Causal linkages between supply chain management practices and performance: a balanced scorecard strategy map perspective," Post-Print halshs-01239670, HAL.
- repec:spr:rvmgts:v:11:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11846-016-0198-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Li Shu & Aurora A.C. Teixeira, 2010. "The level of human capital in innovative firms located in China. Is foreign capital relevant?," FEP Working Papers 391, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Wang, Chun-Ju & Wu, Lei-Yu, 2012. "Team member commitments and start-up competitiveness," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 65(5), pages 708-715.
- Ma, Zhenzhong & Yu, Mingyang & Gao, Chongyan & Zhou, Jieru & Yang, Zhenning, 2015. "Institutional constraints of product innovation in China: Evidence from international joint ventures," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(5), pages 949-956.
- Lado Couste, Nora Rita & Maydeu Olivares, Alberto, 1998. "Market orientation and business economic performance : a mediational model," DEE - Working Papers. Business Economics. WB 6538, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- Lee, Keon Bong & Wong, Veronica, 2012. "Organizational coordination, development proficiency, and on-time completion of development and international rollout: A contingency analysis of external environments," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 65(3), pages 389-401.
- Calantone, Roger J. & Kim, Daekwan & Schmidt, Jeffrey B. & Cavusgil, S. Tamer, 2006. "The influence of internal and external firm factors on international product adaptation strategy and export performance: A three-country comparison," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(2), pages 176-185, February.
- Lado Couste, Nora Rita & Maydeu Olivares, Alberto, 1998. "Exploring the link between market orientation and innovation in the European and US insurance markets," DEE - Working Papers. Business Economics. WB 6528, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- Nakata, Cheryl & Im, Subin & Park, Heungsoo & Ha, Young-Won, 2006. "Antecedents and consequence of Korean and Japanese new product advantage," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 28-36, January.
- Masurel, E. & Montfort, K. van & Lentink, R., 2003. "SME innovation and the crucial role of the entrepreneur," Serie Research Memoranda 0001, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Leenders, M.A.A.M. & Wierenga, B., 2001. "The Effectiveness of Different Mechanisms for Integrating Marketing and R&D," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2001-20-MKT, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Verworn, Birgit & Herstatt, Cornelius & Nagahira, Akio, 2006. "The impact of the fuzzy front end on new product development success in Japanese NPD projects," Working Papers 39, Hamburg University of Technology (TUHH), Institute for Technology and Innovation Management.
More about this item
Keywordsnew product research; new product management; international marketing; omitted variable estimation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormksc:v:15:y:1996:i:4:p:341-358. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.