Competitive Positioning in Markets with Nonuniform Preferences
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hauser, John R. & Urban, Glen L., 1975. "A normative methodology for modeling consumer response to innovation," Working papers 785-75., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Griffin, Abbie. & Hauser, John R., 1991. "The marketing and R & D interface," Working papers #48-91. Working paper (Sl, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Green, Paul E & Srinivasan, V, 1978. " Conjoint Analysis in Consumer Research: Issues and Outlook," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, pages 103-123.
- George P. Huber, 1974. "Multi-Attribute Utility Models: A Review of Field and Field-Like Studies," Management Science, INFORMS, pages 1393-1402.
- Hauser, John R. & Urban, Glen L., 1976. "A normative methodology for modeling consumer response to innovation," Working papers 854-76., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- John R. Hauser, 1977. "Testing the Accuracy," Discussion Papers 286, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kieron J. Meagher & Klaus G. Zauner, 2008. "Uncertainty in Spatial Duopoly with Possibly Asymmetric Distributions: a State Space Approach," CEPR Discussion Papers 579, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- David Encaoua, 1996. "Ouverture à la concurrence des activités en réseau. Le cas du transport aérien européen," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 47(6), pages 1269-1296.
- Nadarajah, Saralees & Kotz, Samuel, 2009. "Models for purchase frequency," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 192(3), pages 1014-1026, February.
- Ulrike Schuster & J?rgen W?ckl, 2005. "Optimal Defensive Strategies under Varying Consumer Distributional Patterns and Market Maturity," Journal of Economics and Management, College of Business, Feng Chia University, Taiwan, vol. 1(2), pages 187-206, July.
- Bloch, Francis & Manceau, Delphine, 1999. "Persuasive advertising in Hotelling's model of product differentiation," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, pages 557-574.
- Julia Cage, 2014. "Media Competition, Information Provision and Political Participation," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/16juu6v6rg8, Sciences Po.
- Kopalle Praveen K & Neslin Scott A, 2003. "The Economic Viability of Frequency Reward Programs in a Strategic Competitive Environment," Review of Marketing Science, De Gruyter, vol. 1(1), pages 1-41, August.
- Elie Ofek & V. Srinivasan, 2002. "How Much Does the Market Value an Improvement in a Product Attribute?," Marketing Science, INFORMS, pages 398-411.
- Vishal Gaur & Dorothée Honhon, 2006. "Assortment Planning and Inventory Decisions Under a Locational Choice Model," Management Science, INFORMS, pages 1528-1543.
- Roger Betancourt & David Gautschi, 1996.
"An international comparison of the determinants of retail gross margins,"
Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, pages 173-189.
- Eva Schlenker & Kai D. Schmid, 2014. "Capital Income Shares and Income Inequality in 16 EU Member Countries," IAW Discussion Papers 109, Institut für Angewandte Wirtschaftsforschung (IAW).
- Dominique Olié Lauga & Elie Ofek, 2011. "Product Positioning in a Two-Dimensional Vertical Differentiation Model: The Role of Quality Costs," Marketing Science, INFORMS, pages 903-923.
- Roger Betancourt & Margaret Malanoski, 1999.
"An Estimable Model of Supermarket Behavior: Prices, Distribution Services and Some Effects of Competition,"
Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, pages 55-73.
- Mihails Hazans, 2005. "Looking for the Workforce - the Elderly, Discouraged Workers, Minorities, and Students in the Baltic Labour Markets," ERSA conference papers ersa05p344, European Regional Science Association.
- Mihails Hazans, 2005. "Looking for the Workforce: the Elderly, Discouraged Workers, Minorities, and Students in the Baltic Labour Markets," Labor and Demography 0507008, EconWPA.
- Yong Liu & Daniel Putler & Charles Weinberg, 2006. "The welfare and equity implications of competition in television broadcasting: the role of viewer tastes," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, pages 127-140.
- Tselekounis, Markos & Maniadakis, Dimitris & Varoutas, Dimitris, 2012. "NGA investments: A departure from the existing cost and demand structure assumptions," 19th ITS Biennial Conference, Bangkok 2012: Moving Forward with Future Technologies - Opening a Platform for All 72490, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Marks, Ulf G. & Albers, Sönke, 1995. "Experiments in competitive product positioning: An equilibrium analysis," Manuskripte aus den Instituten für Betriebswirtschaftslehre der Universität Kiel 364, Christian-Albrechts-Universität zu Kiel, Institut für Betriebswirtschaftslehre.
- repec:eee:proeco:v:191:y:2017:i:c:p:74-84 is not listed on IDEAS
- Milind Dawande & Srinagesh Gavirneni & Yinping Mu & Suresh Sethi & Chelliah Sriskandarajah, 2010. "On the Interaction Between Demand Substitution and Production Changeovers," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, pages 682-691.
- Wilfred Amaldoss & Woochoel Shin, 2011. "Competing for Low-End Markets," Marketing Science, INFORMS, pages 776-788.
- Rajeev K. Tyagi, 2000. "Sequential Product Positioning Under Differential Costs," Management Science, INFORMS, pages 928-940.
More about this item
Keywordscompetitive strategy; product policy; game theory;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormksc:v:13:y:1994:i:3:p:248-273. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .