The Governance of Exclusive Territories When Dealers can Bootleg
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ying Xiao & Udatta Palekar & Yunchuan Liu, 2011. "Shades of gray—the impact of gray markets on authorized distribution channels," Quantitative Marketing and Economics (QME), Springer, vol. 9(2), pages 155-178, June.
- Salvatore Piccolo & Markus Reisinger, 2011.
"Exclusive Territories and Manufacturers' Collusion,"
INFORMS, vol. 57(7), pages 1250-1266, July.
- Salvatore Piccolo & Markus Reisinger, 2010. "Exclusive Territories and Manufacturers’ Collusion," CSEF Working Papers 249, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy, revised 22 Feb 2011.
- Iravani, Foad & Dasu, Sriram & Ahmadi, Reza, 2016. "Beyond price mechanisms: How much can service help manage the competition from gray markets?," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 252(3), pages 789-800.
- Deligonul, Seyda & Kim, Daekwan & Roath, Anthony S. & Cavusgil, Erin, 2006. "The Achilles' heel of an enduring relationship: Appropriation of rents between a manufacturer and its foreign distributor," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(7), pages 802-810, July.
- Mrinal Ghosh & George John, 2000. "Experimental Evidence for Agency Models of Salesforce Compensation," Marketing Science, INFORMS, pages 348-365.
- Desmond (Ho-Fu) Lo & Stephen W. Salant, 2016. "The strategic use of early bird discounts for dealers," Quantitative Marketing and Economics (QME), Springer, vol. 14(2), pages 97-127, June.
- Reza Ahmadi & B. Rachel Yang, 2000. "Parallel Imports: Challenges from Unauthorized Distribution Channels," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 19(3), pages 279-294, March.
- Daisuke Nikae & Takeshi Ikeda, 2005. "The economic theory of quasi-exclusive territory," Industrial Organization 0508002, EconWPA.
- Kim, Keysuk, 2002. "Output sector munificence and supplier control in industrial channels of distribution: a contingency approach," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 55(6), pages 427-440, June.
- Cruz, Jose M. & Liu, Zugang, 2011. "Modeling and analysis of the multiperiod effects of social relationship on supply chain networks," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 214(1), pages 39-52, October.
- Braouezec, Yann, 2012.
"Customer-class pricing, parallel trade and the optimal number of market segments,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 605-614.
- Y. Braouezec, 2012. "Customer-class pricing, parallel trade and the optimal number of market segments," Post-Print hal-00788041, HAL.
- Alberto Sa Vinhas & Jan B. Heide & Sandy D. Jap, 2012. "Consistency Judgments, Embeddedness, and Relationship Outcomes in Interorganizational Networks," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 58(5), pages 996-1011, May.
- Heese, H. Sebastian & Swaminathan, Jayashankar M., 2010. "Inventory and sales effort management under unobservable lost sales," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 207(3), pages 1263-1268, December.
- Müller, Dirk, 2010. "Alliance Coordination, Dysfunctions, and the Protection of Idiosyncratic Knowledge in Strategic Learning Alliances," EconStor Preprints 41039, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Anthony Dukes & Esther Gal–Or, 2003. "Negotiations and Exclusivity Contracts for Advertising," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 22(2), pages 222-245, November.
- Francois FULCONIS, 2010. "Inter-company Cooperation Faced with a Risk of Organisational Sclerosis: Opportunism as a Potential Source of Performance?," Timisoara Journal of Economics, West University of Timisoara, Romania, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 3(2(10)), pages 85-98.
- Arturs Kalnins, 2004. "An Empirical Analysis of Territorial Encroachment Within Franchised and Company-Owned Branded Chains," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 23(4), pages 476-489, September.
- Jiang, Xu & Bao, Yongchuan & Xie, Yan & Gao, Shanxing, 2016. "Partner trustworthiness, knowledge flow in strategic alliances, and firm competitiveness: A contingency perspective," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 804-814.
More about this item
Keywordschannels of distribution; game theory; retailing and wholesaling;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormksc:v:13:y:1994:i:1:p:83-99. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.