Analysis On The Ongoing Crisis. Historical Economic, Financial And Corporate Governance Motivations (Part 2)
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Badulescu Alina, 2008. "Corporate Governance In Romania (Ii – Considerations On Romania’S Compliance On Oecd Principles On Corporate Governance)," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 2(1), pages 571-575, May.
More about this item
KeywordsCorporate Governance; Banking System; Economic Histor; International Financial Markets;
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
- G24 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Investment Banking; Venture Capital; Brokerage
- G38 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- N00 - Economic History - - General - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ine:journl:v:2:y:2013:i:44:p:53-66. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Valentina Vasile). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inacaro.html .