Particulars Of Treatment Of Extremely Asymmetric Risk
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Trond Bjørnenak & Falconer Mitchell, 2002. "The development of activity-based costing journal literature, 1987-2000," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(3), pages 481-508.
- Marko Jarvenpaa, 2007. "Making Business Partners: A Case Study on how Management Accounting Culture was Changed," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(1), pages 99-142.
- Colwyn Jones, T. & Dugdale, David, 2002. "The ABC bandwagon and the juggernaut of modernity," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 27(1-2), pages 121-163.
- Trevor Hopper & Maria Major, 2007. "Extending Institutional Analysis through Theoretical Triangulation: Regulation and Activity-Based Costing in Portuguese Telecommunications," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(1), pages 59-97.
- Lukka, Kari & Granlund, Markus, 2002. "The fragmented communication structure within the accounting academia: the case of activity-based costing research genres," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 27(1-2), pages 165-190.
- Zimmerman, Jerold L., 2001. "Conjectures regarding empirical managerial accounting research," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(1-3), pages 411-427, December.
- Kevin Baird, 2007. "Adoption of activity management practices in public sector organizations," Accounting and Finance, Accounting and Finance Association of Australia and New Zealand, vol. 47(4), pages 551-569.
- Kari Lukka & Jan Mouritsen, 2002. "Homogeneity or heterogeneity of research in management accounting?," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(4), pages 805-811.
More about this item
Keywordsdangers; threats; vulnerabilities; risks; critical infrastructures; risk evaluation; extreme risk; asymmetric risk;
- J10 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - General
- D53 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Financial Markets
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
- P28 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Natural Resources; Environment
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ine:journl:v:2(bis):y:2011:i:42:p:5-15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Valentina Vasile). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inacaro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.