Project Abandonment, Corruption And Recovery Of Unspent Budgeted Public Funds In Nigeria
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Trond Bjørnenak & Falconer Mitchell, 2002. "The development of activity-based costing journal literature, 1987-2000," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(3), pages 481-508.
- Marko Jarvenpaa, 2007. "Making Business Partners: A Case Study on how Management Accounting Culture was Changed," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(1), pages 99-142.
- Colwyn Jones, T. & Dugdale, David, 2002. "The ABC bandwagon and the juggernaut of modernity," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 27(1-2), pages 121-163.
- Trevor Hopper & Maria Major, 2007. "Extending Institutional Analysis through Theoretical Triangulation: Regulation and Activity-Based Costing in Portuguese Telecommunications," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(1), pages 59-97.
- Lukka, Kari & Granlund, Markus, 2002. "The fragmented communication structure within the accounting academia: the case of activity-based costing research genres," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 27(1-2), pages 165-190.
- Zimmerman, Jerold L., 2001. "Conjectures regarding empirical managerial accounting research," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(1-3), pages 411-427, December.
- Kevin Baird, 2007. "Adoption of activity management practices in public sector organizations," Accounting and Finance, Accounting and Finance Association of Australia and New Zealand, vol. 47(4), pages 551-569.
- Kari Lukka & Jan Mouritsen, 2002. "Homogeneity or heterogeneity of research in management accounting?," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(4), pages 805-811.
More about this item
Keywordsunspent funds; budget; opportunity losses; anti-corruption; infrastructure; accountability;
- H53 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Welfare Programs
- H54 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Infrastructures
- I28 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Government Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ine:journl:v:1:y:2012:i:43:p:24-46. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Valentina Vasile). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inacaro.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .