REVIEW OF ACADEMIC EDITION "THE REPUBLIC OF MOLDOVA ON THE PATH OF TRANSFORMATION: SOCIO-HUMANISTIC ASPECTS"(Victor JUC, Pantelimon VARZARI, Victor MORARU, Lilia BRAGA, Andrei TIMUS, Valeriu MÎNDRU, Vladimir BLAJCO, Alexandru ROSCA, Ivan RUSANU, Ana PASCARU, Gheorghe BOBÂNA, Lidia TROIANOWSKI, Gheorghe PALADI, Olga GAGAUZ, Mariana BUCIUCEANU-VRABIE, Olga POALELUNGI, Svetlana CIUMAC)
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Trond Bjørnenak & Falconer Mitchell, 2002. "The development of activity-based costing journal literature, 1987-2000," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(3), pages 481-508.
- Colwyn Jones, T. & Dugdale, David, 2002. "The ABC bandwagon and the juggernaut of modernity," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 27(1-2), pages 121-163.
- Trevor Hopper & Maria Major, 2007. "Extending Institutional Analysis through Theoretical Triangulation: Regulation and Activity-Based Costing in Portuguese Telecommunications," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(1), pages 59-97.
- Kevin Baird, 2007. "Adoption of activity management practices in public sector organizations," Accounting and Finance, Accounting and Finance Association of Australia and New Zealand, vol. 47(4), pages 551-569.
- Marko Jarvenpaa, 2007. "Making Business Partners: A Case Study on how Management Accounting Culture was Changed," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(1), pages 99-142.
- Lukka, Kari & Granlund, Markus, 2002. "The fragmented communication structure within the accounting academia: the case of activity-based costing research genres," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 27(1-2), pages 165-190.
- Zimmerman, Jerold L., 2001. "Conjectures regarding empirical managerial accounting research," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(1-3), pages 411-427, December.
- Kari Lukka & Jan Mouritsen, 2002. "Homogeneity or heterogeneity of research in management accounting?," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(4), pages 805-811.
More about this item
Keywordsinternational economics; public economy; economic development; book review;
- F0 - International Economics - - General
- H0 - Public Economics - - General
- O0 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - General
- Y3 - Miscellaneous Categories - - Book Reviews
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ine:journl:v:1:y:2012:i:43:p:227-232. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Valentina Vasile). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inacaro.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .