Growth And Decline Of Urban Areas In Romania
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Antonescu, Daniela, 2011.
"Nouvelles perspectives theoriques du developpement economique au niveau regional
[The new perspectives of the regional development theories]," MPRA Paper 76275, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Raluca Ileana ZORZOLIU & Elena GURGU, 2015. "Rural Development Policy and Indicators of Demographic Dependency," International Conference on Economic Sciences and Business Administration, Spiru Haret University, vol. 2(1), pages 276-282, December.
More about this item
Keywordsurban regions; cities; regions;
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
- R12 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Size and Spatial Distributions of Regional Economic Activity; Interregional Trade (economic geography)
- F02 - International Economics - - General - - - International Economic Order and Integration
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ine:journl:v:1:y:2012:i:43:p:131-156. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Valentina Vasile). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inacaro.html .