An Analytical & Critical Review of G.A. Parwez’s Rububiyyah Order
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Tang, T.Q. & Huang, H.J. & Mei, C.Q. & Zhao, S.G., 2008. "A dynamic model for traffic network flow," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 387(11), pages 2603-2610.
More about this item
KeywordsRububiyyah Order; Traditional Approach; Hypothesis of Equal Wages;
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
- C80 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - General
- D62 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Externalities
- R40 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iih:journl:v:2:y:2008:i:2:p:110-118. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Faraz Ahmed). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fbihpkk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .