Family Types, Authority Structure and Women Workers in Sindh Labor Force: Problems and Prospects
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Wasim, Mohammad Pervez & Herani, Gobind M. & Farooqui, Wahid & Qureshi, M. A, 2008. "Family Types, Authority Structure and Women Workers in Sindh Labor Force: Problems and Prospects," MPRA Paper 8292, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 18 Apr 2008.
References listed on IDEAS
- J. Copestake & S. Bhalotra & S. Johnson, 2001. "Assessing the Impact of Microcredit: A Zambian Case Study," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(4), pages 81-100.
More about this item
KeywordsFamily; Authority; Problems; Female; Labor Force; Sindh;
- J12 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Marriage; Marital Dissolution; Family Structure
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
- J71 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Discrimination - - - Hiring and Firing
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iih:journl:v:2:y:2008:i:1:p:29-49. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Faraz Ahmed). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fbihpkk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .