The analysis of volatility transmission mechanism among carry trade currencies
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Zubeyir Kilinc & Hatice Gokce Karasoy & Eray Yucel, 2013. "Non-core Liabilities and Credit Growth," Working Papers 1324, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Clemens Bonner & Sylvester Eijffinger, 2012.
"The Impact of the LCR on the Interbank Money Market,"
DNB Working Papers
364, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Bonner, C. & Eijffinger, S.C.W., 2012. "The Impact of the LCR on the Interbank Money Market," Discussion Paper 2012-075, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Freixas, Xavier & Parigi, Bruno M & Rochet, Jean-Charles, 2000.
"Systemic Risk, Interbank Relations, and Liquidity Provision by the Central Bank,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 32(3), pages 611-638, August.
- Xavier Freixas & Bruno Parigi & Jean-Charles Rochet, 2000. "Systemic risk, interbank relations, and liquidity provision by the central bank," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, pages 611-640.
- Xavier Freixas & Bruno Parigi & Jean Charles Rochet, 1998. "Systemic risk, interbank relations and liquidity provision by the Central Bank," Economics Working Papers 440, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Sep 1999.
- Freixas, Xavier & Parigi, Bruno & Rochet, Jean-Charles, 1999. "Systemic Risk, Interbank Relations and Liquidity Provision by the Central Bank," CEPR Discussion Papers 2325, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- X. Freixas & B. Parigi & J-C. Rochet, 2000. "Systemic Risk, Interbank Relations and Liquidity Provision by theCentral Bank," DNB Staff Reports (discontinued) 47, Netherlands Central Bank.
- repec:dgr:kubcen:2012075 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mistrulli, Paolo Emilio, 2011.
"Assessing financial contagion in the interbank market: Maximum entropy versus observed interbank lending patterns,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 1114-1127, May.
- Paolo Emilio Mistrulli, 2007. "Assessing financial contagion in the interbank market: Maximum entropy versus observed interbank lending patterns," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 641, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Clemens Bonner & Sylvester C. W. Eijffinger, 2016. "The Impact of Liquidity Regulation on Bank Intermediation," Review of Finance, European Finance Association, vol. 20(5), pages 1945-1979.
- Gai, Prasanna & Haldane, Andrew & Kapadia, Sujit, 2011. "Complexity, concentration and contagion," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(5), pages 453-470.
- Markus K. Brunnermeier & Gary Gorton & Arvind Krishnamurthy, 2012. "Risk Topography," NBER Macroeconomics Annual, University of Chicago Press, vol. 26(1), pages 149-176.
- Gabriele Galati & Richhild Moessner, 2013.
"Macroprudential Policy – A Literature Review,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 27(5), pages 846-878, December.
- Gabriele Galati & Richhild Moessner, 2010. "Macroprudential policy - a literature review," DNB Working Papers 267, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Gabriele Galati & Richhild Moessner, 2011. "Macroprudential policy - a literature review," BIS Working Papers 337, Bank for International Settlements.
- Masazumi Hattori & Hyun Song Shin & Wataru Takahashi, 2009. "A Financial System Perspective on Japan's Experience in the Late 1980s," IMES Discussion Paper Series 09-E-19, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Etkin Ozen & Cem Sahin & Ibrahim Unalmis, 2013.
"External Financial Stress and External Financing Vulnerability in Turkey : Some Policy Implications for Financial Stability,"
Central Bank Review,
Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey, vol. 13(Special I), pages 65-74.
- Etkin Ozen & Cem Sahin & Ibrahim Unalmis, 2013. "External Financial Stress and External Financing Vulnerability in Turkey : Some Policy Implications for Financial Stability," Working Papers 1317, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Dietrich Domanski & Ingo Fender & Patrick McGuire, 2011. "Assessing global liquidity," BIS Quarterly Review, Bank for International Settlements, December.
- Mahmood Pradhan & Ravi Balakrishnan & Reza Baqir & Geoffrey M Heenan & Sylwia Nowak & Ceyda Oner & Sanjaya P Panth, 2011. "Policy Responses to Capital Flows in Emerging Markets," IMF Staff Discussion Notes 11/10, International Monetary Fund.
- Nier, Erlend & Yang, Jing & Yorulmazer, Tanju & Alentorn, Amadeo, 2007. "Network models and financial stability," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 2033-2060, June.
- Sachs, Angelika, 2010. "Completeness, interconnectedness and distribution of interbank exposures: A parameterized analysis of the stability of financial networks," Discussion Paper Series 2: Banking and Financial Studies 2010,08, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
More about this item
KeywordsYen Carry Trade; Volatility Spillover; Multivariate GARCH; Asymmetric Shock.;
- G19 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iif:iifjrn:v:29:y:2014:i:335:p:23-44. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ali Bilge). General contact details of provider: http://iif.com.tr .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .