Accounting for Turkish Business Cycles
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brinca, Pedro & Costa-Filho, João & Loria, Francesca, 2020. "Business Cycle Accounting: what have we learned so far?," MPRA Paper 100180, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Üngör, Murat, 2014.
"Some thought experiments on the changes in labor supply in Turkey,"
Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 265-272.
- Murat Ungor, 2013. "Some Thought Experiments on the Changes in Labor Supply in Turkey," Working Papers 1314, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Üngör, Murat, 2013. "Some Thought Experiments on the Changes in Labor Supply in Turkey," EY International Congress on Economics I (EYC2013), October 24-25, 2013, Ankara, Turkey 219, Ekonomik Yaklasim Association.
More about this item
KeywordsBusiness cycle accounting; Turkish economy; Efficiency wedge; Labor wedge.;
All these keywords.
- C68 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computable General Equilibrium Models
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- O47 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Empirical Studies of Economic Growth; Aggregate Productivity; Cross-Country Output Convergence
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iif:iifjrn:v:26:y:2011:i:309:p:09-32. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://iif.com.tr .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Ali Bilge (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://iif.com.tr .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.