Male unemployment and women's work
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mervyn A. King, 1983. "The Distribution of Gains and Losses from Changes in the Tax Treatment of Housing," NBER Chapters,in: Behavioral Simulation Methods in Tax Policy Analysis, pages 109-138 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Callan, Tim, 1991. "Property Tax: Principles and Policy Options," Research Series, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number PRS12.
- John Hills & Holly Sutherland, 1991. "The proposed Council Tax," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 12(4), pages 1-21, November.
- McClements, L. D., 1977. "Equivalence scales for children," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 191-210, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christian Dustmann & Francesca Fabbri, 2005.
"Gender and Ethnicity--Married Immigrants in Britain,"
Oxford Review of Economic Policy,
Oxford University Press, vol. 21(3), pages 462-484, Autumn.
- Christian Dustmann & Francesca Fabbri, 2005. "Gender and Ethnicity-Married immigrants in Britain," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 0502, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Deborah Cobb-Clark & Chris Ryan & Robert Breunig, 2006.
"A Couples-Based Approach to the Problem of Workless Families,"
The Economic Record,
The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 82(259), pages 428-444, December.
- Cobb-Clark, Deborah A. & Ryan, Chris & Breunig, Robert, 2003. "A Couples-Based Approach to the Problem of Workless Families," IZA Discussion Papers 864, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Deborah Cobb-Clark & Chris Ryan & Robert Breunig, 2005. "A Couples-based Approach to the Problem of Workless Families," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2005-454, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Christian Dustmann & Francesca Fabbri, 2005. "Gender and Ethnicity â€“ Married Immigrants in Britain," CESifo Working Paper Series 1598, CESifo Group Munich.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ifs:fistud:v:8:y:1987:i:3:p:1-16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Emma Hyman). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifsssuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.