The effects of income support measures on the labour market behaviour of lone mothers
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mervyn A. King, 1983. "The Distribution of Gains and Losses from Changes in the Tax Treatment of Housing," NBER Chapters,in: Behavioral Simulation Methods in Tax Policy Analysis, pages 109-138 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Callan, Tim, 1991. "Property Tax: Principles and Policy Options," Research Series, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number PRS12.
- John Hills & Holly Sutherland, 1991. "The proposed Council Tax," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, pages 1-21.
- McClements, L. D., 1977. "Equivalence scales for children," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 191-210, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Olivier Bargain & Andreas Peichl, 2016.
"Own-wage labor supply elasticities: variation across time and estimation methods,"
IZA Journal of Labor Economics,
Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 5(1), pages 1-31, December.
- Olivier Bargain & Andreas Peichl, 2016. "Own-wage labor supply elasticities: variation across time and estimation methods," Post-Print hal-01447870, HAL.
- Roed, Knut & Strom, Steinar, 2002.
" Progressive Taxes and the Labour Market: Is the Trade-Off between Equality and Efficiency Inevitable?,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 16(1), pages 77-110, February.
- Roed,K. & Strom,S., 1999. "Progressive taxes and the labour market : is the trade-off between equality and efficiency inevitable?," Memorandum 19/1999, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Matthias Staat & Gerhard Wagenhals, 1996. "Lone mothers: A review," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, pages 131-140.
- Olivier Bargain & Kristian Orsini & Andreas Peichl, 2014.
"Comparing Labor Supply Elasticities in Europe and the United States: New Results,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, pages 723-838.
- Olivier Bargain & Kristian Orsini & Andreas Peichl, 2014. "Comparing Labor Supply Elasticities in Europe and the United States: New Results," Post-Print hal-01463097, HAL.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ifs:fistud:v:11:y:1990:i:2:p:55-75. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Emma Hyman). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifsssuk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .