A high level e-maintenance architecture to support on-site teams
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Valenduc, Gérard & Vendramin, Patricia & Krings, Bettina & Nierling, Linda, 2007. "How restructuring is changing occupations? Case study evidence from knowledge-intensive, manufacturing and service occupations," EconStor Research Reports 67055, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Bettina Krings, 2009. "Global restructuring and its effects on occupations: towards a new division of labor?," IET Working Papers Series 12/2009, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, IET/CICS.NOVA-Interdisciplinary Centre on Social Sciences, Faculty of Science and Technology.
More about this item
Keywordsmanufacturing systems; platform technologies; maintenance;
- L23 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Organization of Production
- L60 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - General
- M54 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Personnel Economics - - - Labor Management
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ieu:journl:v:4:y:2008:i:4:p:129-138. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (António Brandão Moniz) or (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ieunlpt.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .