Equilibrium Unemployment Dynamics
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Florian Sniekers, 2018.
"Persistence And Volatility Of Beveridge Cycles,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 59(2), pages 665-698, May.
- Sniekers, F.J.T., 2013. "Endogenous Beveridge cycles and the volatility of unemployment," CeNDEF Working Papers 13-12, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Center for Nonlinear Dynamics in Economics and Finance.
- Sniekers, F., 2016. "Persistence and volatility of Beveridge cycles," CeNDEF Working Papers 16-05, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Center for Nonlinear Dynamics in Economics and Finance.
- Sniekers, F., 2014. "Persistence and volatility of Beveridge cycles," CeNDEF Working Papers 14-11, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Center for Nonlinear Dynamics in Economics and Finance.
- M. Scarlato & M. Cenci, 2004. "Innovazione tecnologica e offerta di skills:una simulazione," Computational Economics 0401003, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Higashi, Youichiro, 2002. "Firm specific human capital and unemployment in a growing economy," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 35-44, January.
- Sandra Silva & Jorge Valente & Aurora Teixeira, 2012.
"An evolutionary model of industry dynamics and firms’ institutional behavior with job search, bargaining and matching,"
Journal of Economic Interaction and Coordination,
Springer;Society for Economic Science with Heterogeneous Interacting Agents, vol. 7(1), pages 23-61, May.
- Sandra T. Silva & Jorge M. S. Valente & Aurora A. C. Teixeira, 2007. "An evolutionary model of industry dynamics and firms' institutional behavior with job search, bargaining and matching," FEP Working Papers 241, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Mortensen, Dale T., 2009. "Island matching," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 144(6), pages 2336-2353, November.
- Lect. Ph.D Bocean Claudiu George & Assist. Ph.D Student Meghisan Georgeta-Madalina, 2009. "Trends On The Labor Market Equilibrium," Revista Tinerilor Economisti (The Young Economists Journal), University of Craiova, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 1(13S), pages 77-84, November.
- Roger Bjørnstad, 2001. "Learned Helplessness, Discouraged Workers, and Multiple Unemployment Equilibria in a Search Model," Discussion Papers 303, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Beugnot, Julie & Tidball, Mabel, 2010.
"Multiple equilibria model with intrafirm bargaining and matching frictions,"
Elsevier, vol. 17(5), pages 810-822, October.
- Julie Beugnot & Mabel Tidball, 2009. "A Multiple Equilibria Model with Intrafirm Bargaining and Matching Frictions," Working Papers 09-11, LAMETA, Universitiy of Montpellier, revised Oct 2009.
- Tripier, Fabien, 2011.
"The efficiency of training and hiring with intrafirm bargaining,"
Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 527-538, August.
- Fabien Tripier, 2010. "The Efficiency of Training and Hiring with Intra firm Bargaining," Working Papers hal-00449625, HAL.
- Guillaume Vuillemey & Etienne Wasmer, 2016. "Frictional Unemployment and Stochastic Bubbles," Sciences Po publications 10265, Sciences Po.
- Bjornstad, Roger, 2006. "Learned helplessness, discouraged workers, and multiple unemployment equilibria," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 458-475, June.
- Richard Rogerson & Robert Shimer & Randall Wright, 2004. "Search-Theoretic Models of the Labor Market-A Survey," NBER Working Papers 10655, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Vuillemey, Guillaume & Wasmer, Etienne, 2016. "Frictional Unemployment with Stochastic Bubbles," CEPR Discussion Papers 11561, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ennis, H.M.Huberto M., 2004. "Macroeconomic fluctuations and bargaining," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 115(2), pages 322-340, April.
- Marek Antosiewicz & Piotr Lewandowski & Jan Witajewski-Baltvilks, 2016.
"Input vs. Output Taxation—A DSGE Approach to Modelling Resource Decoupling,"
MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(4), pages 1-17, April.
- Marek Antosiewicz & Piotr Lewandowski & Jan Witajewski-Baltvilks, 2016. "Input vs. output taxation - a DSGE approach to modelling resource decoupling," EcoMod2016 9648, EcoMod.
- Marek Antosiewicz & Jan Witajewski-Baltvilks & Piotr Lewandowski, 2016. "Input vs. output taxation - a DSGE approach to modelling resource decoupling," IBS Working Papers 02/2016, Instytut Badan Strukturalnych.
- Ortigueira, Salvador, 2001. "Unemployment Benefits and the Persistence of European Unemployment," Working Papers 01-16, Cornell University, Center for Analytic Economics.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:8:y:2016:i:4:p:352:d:68060 is not listed on IDEAS
- Neugart, Michael, 2004. "Complicated dynamics in a flow model of the labor market," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 193-213, February.
- Melvyn G. Coles & Abhinay Muthoo, 2000.
"Bargaining Equilibrium in a Non-Stationary Environment,"
Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers
0472, Econometric Society.
- Coles, M & Muthoo, A, 2000. "Bargaining equilibrium in a non-stationary environment," Economics Discussion Papers 4889, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Elena Olmedo, 2014. "Forecasting Spanish Unemployment Using Near Neighbour and Neural Net Techniques," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 43(2), pages 183-197, February.
- Ortigueira, Salvador, 2006. "Skills, search and the persistence of high unemployment," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(8), pages 2165-2178, November.
- Guido Menzio & Randall Wright, 2016. "Introduction to the Special Issue in Honor of Dale Mortensen," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 19, pages 1-3, January.
- repec:eee:jetheo:v:172:y:2017:i:c:p:451-477 is not listed on IDEAS
- Godfrey Keller & Kevin Roberts & Margaret Stevens, 2007. "Unemployment, Participation and Market Size," Economics Series Working Papers 362, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
More about this item
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ier:iecrev:v:40:y:1999:i:4:p:889-914. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deupaus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.