Utility Functions and Global Regularity of Fractional Demand Systems
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hans G. Bloemen & Arie Kapteyn, 2008.
"The estimation of utility-consistent labor supply models by means of simulated scores,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 23(4), pages 395-422.
- Bloemen, H.G. & Kapteyn, A.J., 1993. "The estimation of utility consistent labor supply models by means of simulated scores," Discussion Paper 1993-67, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Bloemen, H.G. & Kapteyn, A., 1993. "The Estimation of Utility Consistent Labor Supply Models by Means of Simulated Scores," Papers 9367, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Bloemen, Hans G. & Kapteyn, Arie, 2003. "The estimation of utility consistent labor supply models by means of simulated scores," Serie Research Memoranda 0019, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Chavas, Jean-Paul & Menon, Martina & Pagani, Elisa & Perali, Federico, 0.
"Collective household welfare and intra-household inequality,"
- Jean-paul Chavas & Martina Menon & Elisa Pagani & Federico Perali, 2015. "Collective Household Welfare and Intra-household Inequality," Working Papers 13/2015, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Jean-Paul Chavas & Martina Menon & Elisa Pagani & Federico Perali, 2017. "Collective Household Welfare and Intra-household Inequality," CHILD Working Papers Series 56 JEL Classification: D1, Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic Economics (CHILD) - CCA.
- Douglas Fisher & Adrian R. Fleissig & Apostolos Serletis, 2006.
"An Empirical Comparison of Flexible Demand System Functional Forms,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Money And The Economy, chapter 13, pages 247-277
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Douglas Fisher & Adrian R. Fleissig & Apostolos Serletis, 2001. "An empirical comparison of flexible demand system functional forms," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(1), pages 59-80.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ier:iecrev:v:36:y:1995:i:4:p:943-61. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deupaus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.