Debt Buybacks Signal Sovereign Countries' Creditworthiness: Theory and Tests
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Joshua Aizenman & Jorge Fernández-Ruiz, 2006. "Signaling Credibility --- Choosing Optimal Debt and International Reserves," NBER Working Papers 12407, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Angelo Baglioni, 2015. "Leveraged Buybacks Of Sovereign Debt: A Model And An Application To Greece," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 33(1), pages 87-103, January.
- Aizenman, Joshua & Fernandez-Ruiz, Jorge, 2006. "Signaling credibility â€“ choosing optimal debt and international reserves," Santa Cruz Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt2v64t0vh, Department of Economics, UC Santa Cruz.
- Hossein Kazemi & Ayla Ogus, 2008. "The Determinants of the Secondary Market Price of Less Developed Countries’ Debt," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 36(2), pages 153-164, June.
- Silvia Marchesi, 2006.
"Buybacks of domestic debt in public debt management,"
The European Journal of Finance,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(5), pages 379-400.
- Marchesi, S., 2000. "Buybacks of Domestic Debt in Public Debt Management," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 573, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Rune Hagen, 2012. "Certified or branded?," The Review of International Organizations, Springer, vol. 7(2), pages 203-230, June.
- Geske Dijkstra, 2013. "What Did US$18 bn Achieve? The 2005 Debt Relief to Nigeria," Development Policy Review, Overseas Development Institute, vol. 31(5), pages 553-574, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ier:iecrev:v:34:y:1993:i:4:p:795-817. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deupaus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.