On Nash Equilibrium Programs of Capital Accumulation under Altruistic Preferences
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tapan Mitra & Kazuo Nishimura, 2005.
"Intertemporal Complementarity And Optimality: A Study Of A Two-Dimensional Dynamical System,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 46(1), pages 93-131, February.
- Mitra, Tapan & Nishimura, Kazuo, 2002. "Intertemporal Complementarity and Optimality: A Study of a Two-Dimensional Dynamical System," Working Papers 02-06, Cornell University, Center for Analytic Economics.
- Kazuo Nishimura & Tapan Mitra, 2004. "Intertemporal Complementarity and Optimality: A Study of a Two-Dimensional Dynamical System," Econometric Society 2004 Far Eastern Meetings 543, Econometric Society.
- Wozny Lukasz & Growiec Jakub, 2012.
"Intergenerational Interactions in Human Capital Accumulation,"
The B.E. Journal of Theoretical Economics,
De Gruyter, vol. 12(1), pages 1-47, June.
- Woźny, Łukasz & Growiec, Jakub, 2008. "Intergenerational interactions in human capital accumulation," MPRA Paper 10308, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jakub Growiec & Lukasz Wozny, 2010. "Intergenerational interactions in human capital accumulation," NBP Working Papers 71, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
- Bazhanov, Andrei, 2006. "Decreasing of Oil Extraction: Consumption behavior along transition paths," MPRA Paper 469, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lakshmi Raut, 2006.
"Two-sided altruism, Lindahl equilibrium, and Pareto optimality in overlapping generations models,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 27(3), pages 729-736, April.
- Lakshmi K. Raut, 1996. "Two-sided altruism, Lindahl Equilibrium, and Pareto Optimality in Overlapping Generations Models," GE, Growth, Math methods 9604001, EconWPA.
- Balbus, Łukasz & Jaśkiewicz, Anna & Nowak, Andrzej S., 2016. "Non-paternalistic intergenerational altruism revisited," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 27-33.
- Balbus, Łukasz & Reffett, Kevin & Woźny, Łukasz, 2012. "Stationary Markovian equilibrium in altruistic stochastic OLG models with limited commitment," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 115-132.
- Hori, Hajime, 1997. "Dynamic Allocation in an Altruistic Overlapping Generations Economy," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 73(2), pages 292-315, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ier:iecrev:v:22:y:1981:i:2:p:309-31. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deupaus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.