Specification, Estimation and Inference for Models of Markets in Disequilibrium
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Boschi, Melisso & Girardi, Alessandro & Ventura, Marco, 2014. "Partial credit guarantees and SMEs financing," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 15(C), pages 182-194.
- Matthey, Holger & Royer, Jeffrey S., 1999. "Testing The Impact Of Corporate Farming Laws On Hog Industry Growth: A Partial Adjustment Approach," 1999 Annual meeting, August 8-11, Nashville, TN 21697, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- repec:gam:jecnmx:v:4:y:2016:i:2:p:23:d:68059 is not listed on IDEAS
- Juan Luis Vega, 1992. "El papel del crédito en el mecanismo de transmisión monetaria," Estudios Económicos, Banco de España;Estudios Económicos Homepage, number 48, March.
- M. Mouchart & R. Orsi, 2015.
"Building a Structural Model: Parameterization and Structurality,"
wp1039, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Mouchart, M. & Orsi, R., 2015. "Building a structural model: parameterization and structurality," CORE Discussion Papers 2015056, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- repec:spr:jecstr:v:6:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1186_s40008-017-0070-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Michel Mouchart & Renzo Orsi, 2016. "Building a Structural Model: Parameterization and Structurality," Econometrics, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(2), pages 1-16, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ier:iecrev:v:19:y:1978:i:3:p:711-26. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deupaus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.