The Transfer Problem and the Theory of Regular Economies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thorsten Hens & Beate Pilgrim, "undated". "Subsidizing Charitable Giving in a Field Experiment," IEW - Working Papers 070, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Thorsten Hens & Beate Pilgrim, 2004. "Sunspot equilibria and the transfer paradox," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 24(3), pages 583-602, October.
- Aditya Goenka & Stefano Matta, 2008. "Manipulation of endowments and sunspot equilibria," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 36(2), pages 267-282, August.
- Demuynck, Thomas & Rock, Bram De & Ginsburgh, Victor, 2016.
"The transfer paradox in welfare space,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 1-4.
- Demuynck, T. & De Rock, B. & Ginsburgh, V., 2015. "The transfer paradox in welfare space," CORE Discussion Papers 2015039, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Thomas Demuynck & Bram De Rock & Victor Ginsburgh, 2016. "The transfer paradox in welfare space," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/251993, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Thomas Demuynck & Bram De Rock & Victor Ginsburgh, 2015. "The Transfer Paradox in Welfare Space," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2015-01, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Jagdish Bhagwati & Richard Brecher & Tatsuo Hatta, 1984. "The paradoxes of immiserizing growth and donor-enriching “recipient-immiserizing” transfers: A tale of two literatures," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 120(2), pages 228-243, June.
- Sergio Turner, 2006. "How much trade does the transfer paradox require? The threshold computed," Working Papers 2006-02, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Minwook KANG, 2015. "A Concrete Example of the Transfer Problem with Multiple Equilibria," Economic Growth Centre Working Paper Series 1504, Nanyang Technological University, School of Social Sciences, Economic Growth Centre.
- Vladimir Gligorov, 2016. "The Transfer and Adjustment Problems in the Balkans," wiiw Balkan Observatory Working Papers 125, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Takeshi Momi, 2008. "Note on the non-existence of sunspot equilibrium," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 36(3), pages 503-513, September.
- Geanakoplos, John & Heal, Geoffrey, 1983.
"A geometric explanation of the transfer paradox in a stable economy,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 13(1-2), pages 223-236.
- John Geanakoplos & Geoffrey M. Heal, 1982. "A Geometric Explanation of the Transfer Paradox in a Stable Economy," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 651, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Garratt, Rod & Goenka, Aditya, 1995. "Income redistributions without catastrophes," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 19(1-2), pages 441-455.
- Hens, Thorsten & Pilgrim, Beate, 2004. "Sunspot Equilibria and the Transfer Paradox," Discussion Papers 2004/14, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science.
- Donald G. Saari, 1990. "The Aggregate Excess Demand Function and Other Aggregation Procedures," Discussion Papers 908, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Polterovich, Victor & Spivak, Vladimir, 1982.
"Отображения С Валовой Заменимостью В Теории Экономического Равновесия
[Gross Substitutability Mappings in Economic Equilibrium Theory]," MPRA Paper 21814, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kang, Minwook & Ye, Lei Sandy, 2016. "Advantageous redistribution with three smooth CES utility functions," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 171-180.
- Safra, Zvi, 1983. "Manipulation by reallocating initial endowments," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 1-17, September.
- Balasko, Yves, 2014. "The transfer problem: A complete characterization," Theoretical Economics, Econometric Society, vol. 9(2), May.
- Hamid Beladi, 1990. "Unemployment and immiserizing transfer," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 52(3), pages 253-265, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ier:iecrev:v:19:y:1978:i:3:p:687-94. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deupaus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.